Sacred 3 PS3 - $9.95 new from amazon.com

Asgardian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Might not be cheap enough yet.. supposedly very different to Sacred 2 - less RPG, more Hack-n-slash, linear, shorter... but to add another shinny sealed game on the wall that you wont ever be tempted to open and play, $11 is not bad...

link

Last edited by a moderator:
These have always been Diabloish style games but this one seems markedly worse then the previous one (which was OK but not really good).  Probably better to just but Diablo 3 UEE for $10 more.

I'm a fan of this series, and this not a Sacred game, it's a sacrilege.  Not worth 10 cents.  You're better off with Risen 3 by far, or as above guy said, Diablo 3.  

If you liked the other games, this one will make you sad.  It is nothing like previous games really and is a very shallow game even if you are not looking for something like Sacred 1/2.

I'm a fan of this series, and this not a Sacred game, it's a sacrilege. Not worth 10 cents. You're better off with Risen 3 by far, or as above guy said, Diablo 3.
I have collected Risen 3 and Diablo 3 UEE, $10 each in fact... This 'fake' Sacred 3 and ArcaniA CC are the last to be collected...

i agree , scared 3 is basically  a diablo 3 clone type game. but diablo 3 has more replayability tho

Sacred 2 and Diablo 3 are too good to be compared to this game. Sacred 3 doesn't play like either of those games other than the fact that you kill enemies.

These have always been Diabloish style games but this one seems markedly worse then the previous one (which was OK but not really good). Probably better to just but Diablo 3 UEE for $10 more.
Sacred 2 was better fantastic and better than Diablo in nearly every respect.

3 is completely different and a let down if you're expecting anything similar. It is not a Diablo clone, its literally Gauntlet with a different paint job.

tumblr_ngebhuAt8d1qjgyvoo1_500.gif

Seriously though, good looking out op. I'm sure SOMEONE wants it for that price.

bread's done
Back