Safeway WB DVD Sale

XymerFF

CAGiversary!
I did a quick search of the Forums and Couldn't find any mention of this sale at Safeway...

Remember the Big Lot's Warner Brothers fiasco? Well, Safeway is now getting in on the action as they have gotten in some of the same ones that were at Big Lots. They seem to be priced 5.99 and 6.99 and include things like Mad TV season 1, Wacky Races, Miguela (SP?) Gorilla, Pinky and the Brain, Thundercats, and More. I was happy to finally finish my Pinky and the Brain Series as I never found volume 3 when Big Lots had them.

BTW this is at the Olympia, WA Safeway.

This is great. Not every state has Safeway's, so I suppose it wouldn't hurt to check your local Vons (This is a Safeway brand right? Can't remember)

But I hope to find volume 3 like you did, OP. Thanks! Some more Thundercats wouldn't hurt either.

[quote name='n64ra']check out randalls/tom thumb (owned by safeway) in tx[/QUOTE]

Not to mention Dominick's, Genuardi's, Vons and Carrs

First Safeway's I went to had Pinky and the Brain-- thanks OP! If someone in Mesa, AZ is looking for it, Higley and Baseline has one Pinky and the Brain volume 3 left. They also had some decent 4.99 movies, but I'm trying to cut back on spending. Wait for those to show up at the pawn shop for 2.50 a piece, if they ever show up there.

Also, I was going to offer to pick up the other Pinky and the Brain for someone on CAG, but seeing as though it's around 6.70, plus 2.99 shipping for a new copy on Amazon through the marketplace, that's a much cheaper place for a CAG to go to if they can't find it locally.

I was grocery shopping at Von's and walking past, Superman caught my eyes. TAS Vol 2 for $4.99. Picked it up along with a Scooby Doo one that GF's mom wanted for $5.99 or $6.99.

Also saw Bam Bam, Lois & Clark, some Inspector Gadget thingie, 4 episodes of X-Men Evolusion, and there might have been a Pinky & the Brain one, but I forgot for sure. Not much else though. This is the Balboa Von's in San Diego.

bread's done
Back