Saga Frontier[x-], FF Origins NON-GH [x2], Xenosaga NON-GH [All Factory Sealed!]

RSGames

CAGiversary!
I decided to visit some of the game stores where I used to shop. Most of them didn't have carry PS1 games. If they did, they were just GH PS1 games. After visiting many game stores, I finally had time to go back to this game store where I haven't been for a few years. They still had a decent amount of PS1 games. Most of them were sports titles. I was very suprised when I saw so many copies of Saga Frontier, and Final Fantasy Origins NON-GH, sitting around. Saga Frontier, must of been there for at least 8 years. I'm still trying to figure out how they stayed there so long... I checked Amazon, eBay, and Saga Frontier [Factory Sealed] hasn't been listed on there for a long time. There is a resealed display copy on Amazon, right now and they have it priced at $68.88. I also managed to dig up a month old Amazon listing, which had Saga Frontier, factory sealed for $99.99. That copy is no longer listed, so I assume it's sold. I know this game doesn't go for much used, but it's definitely worth much more new. Since, it's close to impossible to find factory sealed. I looked in eBay's completed listings, and there's not one that was factory sealed. Nor is there one being sold at an eBay store. Saga Frontier 2, is the only they have factory sealed. With that said, people held on to Valkyrie Profile, Final Fantasy VII, VIII, Tales of Destiny, and most other PS1 RPG's sealed. I wonder why many people didn't decide to keep Saga Frontier sealed.

Here's the deal:

Final Fantasy Origins [x2] [Factory Sealed NON-GH] $10.00 each.

Saga Frontier [x-] [Factory Sealed] [I purchased more than one copy] $10.00 each

Xenosaga 1 [Factory Sealed NON-GH] $17.00 [I know the price may seem high but I wanted it anyway, plus it's brand new and Non-GH.]

None of them had tax, and there was discount applied to the copies of Saga Frontier. This has to be the one of the best gaming deals I've had for some time. To all those who think they can't find a great deal, just visualize it, and I'm pretty sure you'll be blessed with finding one. Also, there was one more NON-GH Xenosaga left. If anyone needs a non-gh copy sealed, let me know.

[quote name='RSGames']I wonder why many people didn't decide to keep Saga Frontier sealed.
[/QUOTE]

I love SquareSoft (SqareEnix) but Saga Frontier is one crappy game. I brought it back in 1998 and traded it in for a few bucks after a few weeks.

[quote name='raregamergirl']here is basically a sealed one on ebay that ended
http://cgi.ebay.com/SAGA-FRONTIER-AMERICAN-PS1-PS2-USA-NEW_W0QQitemZ8285754430QQcategoryZ11056QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

also, I sold two sealed saga frontier 1's no more than a couple months ago, they got about $38 each, had them at $50 and no-one would buy them.[/quote]
You should of tried to sell them Amazon. Seems one went one there for $99.99
Also, the link you posted there, is not a factory sealed copy. Once the original plastic has been removed, it's no longer new.

[quote name='Josef']I'm just curious why you don't want to tell us how many copies of Saga Frontier you purchased.[/quote]
I already did enough bragging, why should I post the amount of copies I purchased? I really don't like to brag, but I just wanted to put this deal out to other CAG's. I believe it will encourage other people that haven't been successful finding great deals, to be persistent, and continue to search.

[quote name='RSGames']I already did enough bragging, why should I post the amount of copies I purchased? I really don't like to brag, but I just wanted to put this deal out to other CAG's. I believe it will encourage other people that haven't been successful finding great deals, to be persistent, and continue to search.[/QUOTE]

bc this is the bragging forum

hummm....
i'm guessing 100 copies

:)

I picked up 11 copies of Xenosaga NON-GH at Toys R Us during their clearance in Dec for like 4.48. They were all scattered about in a bin with games like Triggerman. They will probably sit in my closet as a potential investment. If it doesn't work out, its only $50 - should at least get that back if i sold later.

And Kmart has FF Origins for 9.99 if you can find them. Doesn't seem like they are in high demand since looks like you can get one BIN on ebay for the same + shippinh.

[quote name='wbc1228']bc this is the bragging forum

hummm....
i'm guessing 100 copies

:)[/quote]
I wish :lol:

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']I picked up 11 copies of Xenosaga NON-GH at Toys R Us during their clearance in Dec for like 4.48. They were all scattered about in a bin with games like Triggerman. They will probably sit in my closet as a potential investment. If it doesn't work out, its only $50 - should at least get that back if i sold later.

And Kmart has FF Origins for 9.99 if you can find them. Doesn't seem like they are in high demand since looks like you can get one BIN on ebay for the same + shippinh.[/quote]
GH or NON-GH FF Origins? Most of them on eBay are GH. I seen the NON-GH go for $30.00

Look:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-SEALED-FINAL-FANTASY-ORIGINS-Final-Fantasy-II_W0QQitemZ8287770814QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Its the non-gh version . I type in final fantasy origins new and get a crapload of BINs for 11.49 and i don't see them mentioning anywhere there that its the GH version.

bread's done
Back