Saints Row 2 CE and Regular $19.99 at Fred Meyer B&M only

severian00

CAGiversary!
Like the title says, Saints Row 2 for both 360 and PS3 is $19.99 at Fred Meyer B&M stores while supplies last. I believe the sale is good for the next month but it may only be through the week (I didn't look at the date on the tag). Both the stores I saw it at had lots of copies.

I might have to check this one out. Is it in an ad? Are there others on sale, too, like this? (Perhaps where there is smoke, there is fire...)

Confirmed at the West 11th Fredys in Eugene, They have 2 CE's left for 360, did not see any for PS3, Tons of standard edition for 19.99

damnit i wanted to check this game out and thats a damn good price but no fred meyer anywhere near me. the one time that place is worth going to and i dont live there to do it.

[quote name='lokizz']damnit i wanted to check this game out and thats a damn good price but no fred meyer anywhere near me. the one time that place is worth going to and i dont live there to do it.[/quote]

none in houston, tx. i feel your pain bro!

As I have no Fred Meyer stores anywhere near me, if someone could pick me up a PS3 version (CE or regular), I'd be eternally grateful. And I'd be willing to part with a reasonable swag/promo off my tradelist for your trouble. :bow:

Saw this thread title and ran out to FM immediately. Scored one each of the PS3 and 360 CEs. Thanks OP. Still one 360 and the Renton Center location.

[quote name='Rollett']Krogers may have the same price (same company)[/quote]

I've never seen a Kroger with video games, unfortunately...:bomb:

yeah kroger and fred mayer are only the same when it comes to the store brand food i believe. yeah id be willing to pay for a ps3 version myself if someone could get an extra one.

You mean Kroger's the grocery store?

Anyone have a spare CE Xbox version they wanna sell?

PM me if ya do

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thirteenyahs']No dice @ the Issaquah, Wa Fred Meyer. Plenty of copies for both 360 and PS3 but still marked as $50.[/quote]
This is the craziest Fred Meyer I have ever been to. This seems like it is a Fred Meyer "franchise" though I have never heard of such a thing, the prices here in no way reflect what they are at any other FMs

I think my freddies has 2-3 left.

What am I looking for in return? Cost of item+shipping... and a street fighter ryu headband? :D

I just got the PS3 version at the Shoreline, WA Fred Meyers and they had about 10 Xbox360 CE left, and like 20 PS3 non-CE's left.

wow, that sucks. there's not even 1 within a 100 miles of me. i would jump on that. especially a ce. loved the game, but had to sell it to help buy a new xbox 360.

Man, there's no Fred Mayer here in Utah but there is a "Smiths Marketplace" that sells videogames (and is apparently owned by Fred Meyer)

i wonder if there's any chance they would honor this?

[quote name='thirteenyahs']No dice @ the Issaquah, Wa Fred Meyer. Plenty of copies for both 360 and PS3 but still marked as $50.[/quote]

Dude...did you have it scanned? Mine were still marked $49.99 but rang up $19.99

and yes...I have an extra 360 CE and an extra PS3 CE........
go!

[quote name='h2dk']Dude...did you have it scanned? Mine were still marked $49.99 but rang up $19.99

go![/quote]

how much do you want for the extra ps3 one you have?

I don't have a Fred Meyer near me at all. Would anybody be willing to send me a regular edition for the 360 and I paypal for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='h2dk']Dude...did you have it scanned? Mine were still marked $49.99 but rang up $19.99

go![/QUOTE]

No I was in a hurry so I didn't have it scanned. Went to the the Redmond Fred Meyer and found that they had tags out for them and picked up a 360 CE.

Bah no Fred Meyers by me.

I really would like a 360 CE. I don't have PayPal but if there any particular trades, especially from other recent deals, let me know.

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']I wish i had checked this thread earlier today, just drove by a Freddy's a few minutes ago.[/quote]
Don't surf the web while driving...

I wouldn't mind paying for the PS3 CE with shipping. Please contact me if you have an extra copy.

[quote name='agm227']I just got the PS3 version at the Shoreline, WA Fred Meyers and they had about 10 Xbox360 CE left, and like 20 PS3 non-CE's left.[/quote]

Could you pick me up a 360 CE copy of the game, and ship it to me? If ANYONE can ship me a copy of the 360 CE, I'd appreciate it very much. PM me if you can, thanks! :)

No Fred Meyers here, was hoping to nab the PS3 CE at that price. I dont take it there is a physical ad that I may be able to get PMed floating around?

If someone is willing to pick up a 360 CE, I'll gladly pay for it along with shipping. PM me.

Snagged a 360 CE last night. Thanks OP! The checkout person was completely floored since they hadn't marked it on sale, tagged at $50 :)

It was the only one I saw at the two FMs I went to. Plenty of Regular editions left at both.

Time for some Big Ass Chains!

[quote name='themothman421']Man, there's no Fred Mayer here in Utah but there is a "Smiths Marketplace" that sells videogames (and is apparently owned by Fred Meyer)

i wonder if there's any chance they would honor this?[/quote]

Smiths Marketplace and Fred Meyer usually have the same prices and deals.

I'll check mine

Yes the 2 stores in my area have the CE ps3 version 1-2 copies I asked them to hold them and several copies of the 360 CE version, maybe I'll buy one for myself and one for Goozex

[quote name='Rhl']Could you pick me up a 360 CE copy of the game, and ship it to me? If ANYONE can ship me a copy of the 360 CE, I'd appreciate it very much. PM me if you can, thanks! :)[/quote]

I was with Family who lived in the area but am going out there again Thursday, if it's there I'll pick it up.

---UPDATE---

Took an hour off work today to hit a couple more Fred Meyers

As of now, I have 2 (possibly 3) 360 CE and 1 PS3 CE

The only game I am looking for in trade is Left 4 Dead...

These weigh in at roughly a pound as is. Once packaged (wrapped in bubble wrap and shipping paper or boxed) they fall in to the 1-2 lb shipping rate. I prefer to ship Priority with DC, however depending on location, I may choose to go parcel post instead. Shipping will be $30-32 (I will need zip code to determine). If you want to save a couple bucks and have me ship media mail...IT WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

I WILL NOT ship first. If there is a lot of interest, I have another Freddy's that I can check out.

Please PM me, I will give priority in the order I get PMs. Those that have already sent me a PM, check your messages.

(no bitching about prices, if you don't like it, don't respond)

bread's done
Back