Saints Row 2 Collector's Edition (Xbox 360) $68.99 & free shipping @ DD.com

xxtheycallmedxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Searched and didn't see this posted:

http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=47946091

A full $11 cheaper than the msrp of $79.99 plus free shipping and no tax (in most states)...shipping is crazy slow from this site but you do a buy and return at a B & M once you get your copy from DD...

EDIT: Forgot to mention you can get 8% cashback (making the purchase $63.47) if your purchase through the live cashback search.Takes awhile to get that 8% back but worth it imo if you plan on ordering online through DD anyway...

What's in the CE? Why so damn expensive? First game was really fun i'm looking forward to this although i've BARELY touched GTA4.

Collectors Edition includes:
  • Embossed Tin
  • Saints Row 2 Money Clip
  • Double-Sided Poster/Map
  • Exclusive Art Book
  • Silver Bullet Shaped 512 MB USB Thumb Drive
From Gamestop.com. I just ordered mine.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']really ? no one besides me is interested in this game?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I think other people are like myself. We got the first because we were waiting for GTA IV. Now, this really doesn't have any draw to it, esp since it's nearly impossible for it to top GTA IV which was just so damned good...

[quote name='prateeko']Sorry, but I think other people are like myself. We got the first because we were waiting for GTA IV. Now, this really doesn't have any draw to it, esp since it's nearly impossible for it to top GTA IV which was just so damned good...[/quote]

Although their both sandbox games I think comparing GTA & SR is like comparing apples & oranges...they both have things that make them fun and very different imo...

[quote name='Rocko']Collectors Edition includes:
  • Embossed Tin
  • Saints Row 2 Money Clip
  • Double-Sided Poster/Map
  • Exclusive Art Book
  • Silver Bullet Shaped 512 MB USB Thumb Drive
From Gamestop.com. I just ordered mine.[/quote]

Eh, I don't believe that is enough useless crap to make me pay $20 more. Though at this deals price, I'll think about picking it up.

Hmm... I was planning to get this game anyway, but I wasn't sure to get it at launch or not. I was thinking of waiting a bit for the price to drop, but that CE looks tempting. Then again, I wouldn't have much of a use for it. Guess I should wait...

just a warning.. if you preorder anything from deep discount, you won't get it for at least a week and a half after release. i would recommend ordering from them unless you don't mind waiting the extra time. they usually don't ship on or before release day and i swear they ship by horse and carriage.

[quote name='bigdsinferno']just a warning.. if you preorder anything from deep discount, you won't get it for at least a week and a half after release. i would recommend ordering from them unless you don't mind waiting the extra time. they usually don't ship on or before release day and i swear they ship by horse and carriage.[/quote]

Yup very true (even so with in-stock items),that's why I suggested in the op picking it up at a local B & M (I like bestbuy) and then returning the copy you get from DD with the BB receipt.That's probably what I'll be doing although I may have enough new stuff in October to just wait it out...

I think I'll buy this on day one and return my dd copy and wait out fable II which I also ordered online...not because I want SR2 more or anything but since it comes out first I'll be busy trying to finish it up while waiting for Fable II to arrive....

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']I think I'll buy this on day one and return my dd copy and wait out fable II which I also ordered online...not because I want SR2 more or anything but since it comes out first I'll be busy trying to finish it up while waiting for Fable II to arrive....[/quote]

Threads wouldnt be complete without at least ONE notion of return fraud here -_-V

bread's done
Back