Saints Row 4 Discussion - August 20th - Hail to the Chief

BrieZc4.png

Announcement inbound.

Saints Row 666?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moE-nxRVwPY[/youtube]

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, $20 standalone SR4 expansion for current and next gen. 1/27/2015.

Also SR4 is being remastered for next-gen as Saints Row IV Reelected.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never played a SR game, but damn Gat out of Hell looks f'ing great! Now I'm debating if I should play SRIV now or wait for the X1 version.

The performance of SR4 on console was not great, it really chugged and strained to render the city as quickly as you could fly around it, so it's probably going to benefit a lot from the remaster. At this point you might want to just wait. The game is incredibly fun though.

I'm not a fan of yet another rereleased game on next gen consoles.  Even a game as amazing as SR4.  However I'm a big fan of standalone expansions.  You hardly ever see those anymore with the rise of dlc.  I'll be picking that up for sure.

Just finished Saints Row IV this month so hearing about standalone DLC is exciting. I just hope the price of admission is worth it as there DLC tends to be pricey for very little content.

Just finished Saints Row IV this month so hearing about standalone DLC is exciting. I just hope the price of admission is worth it as there DLC tends to be pricey for very little content.
That's why you should have gotten the free season pass from your cousin in Oman!

SR4 is the first "remastered" game announced for XBO/PS4 that I have actually played already on 360. I'll probably still get it because it was a blast on 360!

bread's done
Back