Saints Row Double Pack $10 with Pre-Order of Saints Row The Third at Bestbuy

Dark Rider

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
If you pre-order Saints Row: The Third at bestbuy they are offering Saints Row Double Pack for $9.99. The Saints Row Double Pack includes Saints Row 1&2.

You can do it online here.

I am unsure whether this will work in store, but I am going to guess and say it does.

Edit: Since there have been so many questions I thought I would do my best to answer them.

Q: Can I Pre-Order, get the price, then cancel?
A: You will probably be able to in store, but not online. (Proof=A similar Gears of War 3 deal.

Q: Will this work with the 5/100 deal.
A: It should.

Q: Can I do this if I have already pre-ordered?
A: YMMV. official answer is no, but a CS rep may let you. Certainly worth trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I had played 1 and 2 before spending 60 on the double pack. Anyone sen this bundle cheaper than 19.99?

Or, alternatively can I preorder, buy the double pack for 9.99 and then cancel the preorder if i dont like the games?

Savings will be reflected in your cart when all offer requirements are met. If you remove any of the qualifying items from your cart or cancel all or part of your order, you will not receive the promotional savings. Valid on in-stock items only. Items may ship separately. Offer subject to change.

Dang! Can't preorder then cancel.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Can i pre order it buy the double pack and then cancel my saints row 3 some other day?[/QUOTE]

As posted in reply #6, I assume then they would charge you the regular price for the double pack ($19.99)

Although 10$ is a pretty good price to get both games I really don't see this as being much of a deal for me. I haven't played the first 2 games but once the third comes out I don't really think wasting my time with the first 2 would be something I'd want to do.

Kind of defeats the purpose if you ask me..

do you get to buy the games at the time you pick up saints 3 or whenever. I would preoder the game buy the pack and then cancel the preorder at a later time. Would I be able to do that?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']do you get to buy the games at the time you pick up saints 3 or whenever. I would preoder the game buy the pack and then cancel the preorder at a later time. Would I be able to do that?[/QUOTE]

You get the games at time of preorder. You can return the preorder BUT the discount of the games is linked to the preorder. So when you go to return the preorder the game will rering up full price ($19.99 I believe) so you will then OWE BBY $5 ($10-$5 back for returning preorder) for canceling the preorder.

So yes you can return the preorder, but there is no logical reason to. If you plan to get SR3 then it's $10 off double pack. If you don't plan on getting SR3 then it's basically $5 off the double pack.

Not a terrible deal, but not better than current offers. You get $10 credit if you go with amazon, which you can spend on other stuff rather than just $10 off on the double pack.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']You get the games at time of preorder. You can return the preorder BUT the discount of the games is linked to the preorder. So when you go to return the preorder the game will rering up full price ($19.99 I believe) so you will then OWE BBY $5 ($10-$5 back for returning preorder) for canceling the preorder.[/QUOTE]
This. It's like buying an item that nets a game credit on amazon, returning the game and expecting to keep the credit. P.S. they take back the credit.

Saints Row 2 is a great game, albeit with slight flaws ... Saints row 1 is mediocre and a GTA rip off. The series didn't really find itself until 2, so if you can find 2 for less than $10, I would go the route.

Looks like preordering at THQ's website is still the best deal. They offer a season pass which includes 3 DLC mission packs along with the Professor Genki preorder pack and free shipping.

[quote name='suwillgetu']Looks like preordering at THQ's website is still the best deal. They offer a season pass which includes 3 DLC mission packs along with the Professor Genki preorder pack and free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Tempting. Think BBY will be my go to place for this. The double pack is a small perk as I only played 1.

What seals it for me is the slew of AAA games coming out, along with Christmas sales will surely drive the price to $40ish max $45 within the PM window. Along with the 5/$100, it seems the best bet.

BBY also comes with the genki pack.

Thanks OP, this is perfect. I've been eyeing the LE double pack for a while and I just bought the SR2 DLC on sale this past week, I was debating just paying the full $20, and I needed a 5th game for the 5 for $100 promo, so, awesome.

bread's done
Back