Saints Row IV $19.99 PS3 & X360 at BB.com

That is expensive haha it was $7 with coupon and $12.99 with coupon awhile back when most people stocked up you are extremely late to the party by about a week to two weeks lol and search the threads there several postings about it already

For what it's worth, I got it at $7 but I feel like it's worth at least 20.  I put 14 hours into it over the past 3 days.  The game is hilarious and I find the super powers to be pretty sweet.  

That is expensive. Haha. It was $7/$12.99 with coupon a while back when most people stocked up. You are extremely late to the party, by about a week to two weeks in fact. Search the threads. There are several postings about it already.
Agree with this post after it has been translated into English. Sorry OP but you literally just missed out on the great deal on this game last week. Unless you were looking for the PS3 version as it was not part of the $7 pricing. Still don't know how the website let me order two of them; not that I'm complaining mind you. :)

That is expensive haha it was $7 with coupon and $12.99 with coupon awhile back when most people stocked up you are extremely late to the party by about a week to two weeks lol and search the threads there several postings about it already
Do you have a Time Machine I can use to go back to the past and get it for that price. :roll:

Anyways Thanks Op I went ahead and got it with a $10 Reward Cert. so I got it for $10.70. I loved Saints Row The Third and I played a bit of Saints Row IV when I rented I cant wait to play some more.

Damn, I was hoping to see this was a sale price that would stack with the coupon that would stack with Gamer Club, and GIVE us some money for taking it. Oh well.

Agree with this post after it has been translated into English. Sorry OP but you literally just missed out on the great deal on this game last week. Unless you were looking for the PS3 version as it was not part of the $7 pricing. Still don't know how the website let me order two of them; not that I'm complaining mind you. :)
Didn't realize it was previously cheaper at BB but nevertheless I thought it was worth mentioning.

Didn't realize it was previously cheaper at BB but nevertheless I thought it was worth mentioning.
It may have never left the $20 or less price point actually. I think the reason the thread dropped off is because everyone got it and moved on. One of those smash and grab situations I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
It may have never left the $20 or less price point actually. I think the reason the thread dropped off is because everyone got it and moved on. One of those smash and grab situations I suppose.
The thread died off because the price went back up. The 360 version was $32.99 last week. It was $6.99 after all GCU discounts.

bread's done
Back