Saints Row IV - Game of the Generation Edition *In Stock* do it for cheapy!

GeorgeCostanza

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
This one is super limited so this may be your last chance.  They said they were going to release a few more copies and here they are.  Supposedly there are 5k of these, just not sure if that's per system.  This is in the wonderful collectors thread but thought this needed its own thread.  I know it wont last long.

Saints Row IV Generation Edition - 360 129.99 @ Amazon

Saints Row IV Generation Edition - PS3 129.99 @Amazon 

Included - 12" Dub Step gun replica; 8" Johnny Gat Memorial Statue; pocket-sized Dubstep Doomsday Button; lighted display case; velvet bag; in-game items from Commander in Chief pre-order bonus - Screaming Eagle VTOL, Uncle Sam uniform, 'Merica gun

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got home with my GotG, will post pictures if anyone wants because they are still on the fence.

Found it funny that an employee told me someone was apparently trying to bribe him into selling it to them. (Since they only got 1 at this store which was mine)

Just got home with my GotG, will post pictures if anyone wants because they are still on the fence.

Found it funny that an employee told me someone was apparently trying to bribe him into selling it to them. (Since they only got 1 at this store which was mine)
yeah, pictures will be appreciated

Nah not really, its not life sized or anything. Length wise its just as long as my Super Slim PS3, height wise its almost as tall as a PS3 game case

Nah not really, its not life sized or anything. Length wise its just as long as my Super Slim PS3, height wise its almost as tall as a PS3 game case
do you mind taking a picture of the outer box, lol.

that is what i also wanted to see as well.

does the case do anything special, and what about that big red button?

Got my :360: GoTG as well.  The case is numbered 3060, so it must be 5000 per platform.  Easily the biggest CE I've ever purchased, and godDAMN is that case sexy.  Installing the game right now.

do you mind taking a picture of the outer box, lol.

that is what i also wanted to see as well.

does the case do anything special, and what about that big red button?
The case is susposed to rotate, and light up too maybe? I can't find a screwdriver small enough so I can't tell at the moment lol. Mine is numbered #1774

And the button has a little key to flip open the case, and when you press it a countdown starts and then some dubstep starts playing fairly loudly.

Heres the box, it was bigger than I expected, huge compared to the size of the Splinter Cell I saw someone else pick up. http://imgur.com/a/InOq7

FINALLY got the Dubstep gun open. Nearly blinded myself by accidentally looking into the wrong end and getting laserpointed in the face.

Final Edit: Damn this thing looks amazing. http://imgur.com/PlJokcT

Oh man, I'm glad I cancelled. It's good that those of you that bought to open enjoy the stuff, but as a collector who buys to keep sealed, this sure turned out to be a bad one. 

What's up with Amazon? They still haven't shipped my copies of Payday 2 (Collector's Edition), Saints Row IV (Game of the Generation Edition), and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition)...

What's up with Amazon? They still haven't shipped my copies of Payday 2 (Collector's Edition), Saints Row IV (Game of the Generation Edition), and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition)...
if you are not prime members of amazon, i takes about 8 days atleast.

what's the estimated delivery date they gave you? sometimes they will ship the day before the estimate with 1 day shipping

bread's done
Back