Saint's Row - [NOW $19.99] @ Amazon

Just to emphasize, if you have not played this game yet, you need to. I got my box for Christmas and didn't play anything else for about 3 weeks. No one plays the multiplayer anymore, but the single player is well worth it.

[quote name='bmachine']Wow...this game is still going for $30? Saint's Row 2 is coming this year, isn't it?[/quote]
Aye, well, it's supposed to. THQ is letting Volition have as much time as they need to make the game "perfect" as they realized they couldn't beat GTA4's release date.

Best thing about Saints Row compared to GTA is the combat system. I just hope Rockstar learned that from them. For $22 this game is great, I got it from Dell for $10 with the $25 coupon, but $22 is still good. Pick it up if you like sandbox games.

[quote name='xtreme_Zr2']Just to emphasize, if you have not played this game yet, you need to. I got my box for Christmas and didn't play anything else for about 3 weeks. No one plays the multiplayer anymore, but the single player is well worth it. [/QUOTE]

What he said. I had a ton of fun with this.

I don't get why people say no one plays online. Sure, it's not as populated as it once was, but it's pretty easy to get a full match going. I've played this online for the better part of a year now.

Good game, and definitely worth the price.

[quote name='King of Swing']I don't get why people say no one plays online. Sure, it's not as populated as it once was, but it's pretty easy to get a full match going. I've played this online for the better part of a year now.

Good game, and definitely worth the price.[/QUOTE]

It was laggy as hell when I used to play online and I think that was after a patch.

Single player was very fun though and controls are better than the previous GTA games.

Yeah Part one was Awesome. if your going to get part two you should get this one because part 2 is going to continue excacly where part one finnishs right on the boat !:applause: Can't wait.

I got Saint's Row when it first came out and was very unimpressed, especially with the online play which was laughable. I had a lot of fun with Crackdown, but SR was weaksauce in all facets.

[quote name='TheMan70']Yeah Part one was Awesome. if your going to get part two you should get this one because part 2 is going to continue excacly where part one finnishs right on the boat !:applause: Can't wait.[/quote]
Actually your character spends ten years in a coma and wakes up to find answers and to bring the saints back to the top. Apparently he can even be given a sex change if you want and play as a girl.

its not a bad price i suppose. i got it on black friday when it was like $15 at target which at that price you can't pass up. But at $21 bucks and GTA right around the corner, I would say pass. Wait till Saints row 2 comes out. Who knows CC might be doing a Buy Saints 2 get Saints 1 free.

[quote name='vanilla_shakin_it']If you can't afford gta4 (Ha ha you're poor) then get this. [/quote] You are extra dumb. Some people don't buy games at release and wait for them to come down in price. They are called cheap asses. And they play games. Someone should start a site for these people who like to save money? That and not everyone who likes sandbox games like the GTA series.

[quote name='Lucky13']Yup, I just looked it up for you. I was hoping it would be coming to the PS3 and it is.[/quote]

The new XBM was delivered today and they've got a couple of pages on the sequel. Looks like fun.

[quote name='Kendal']You are extra dumb. Some people don't buy games at release and wait for them to come down in price. They are called cheap asses. And they play games. Someone should start a site for these people who like to save money? That and not everyone who likes sandbox games like the GTA series.[/quote]

Thank you for saying this so I didn't have to. I think I'm just going to start blocking all of the illiterate 12-year-olds on CAG.

[quote name='Lucky13']Yup, I just looked it up for you. I was hoping it would be coming to the PS3 and it is.[/quote]

The new XBM was delivered today and they've got a couple of pages on the sequel. Looks like fun.

[quote name='Kendal']You are extra dumb. Some people don't buy games at release and wait for them to come down in price. They are called cheap asses. And they play games. Someone should start a site for these people who like to save money? That and not everyone who likes sandbox games like the GTA series.[/quote]

Thank you for saying this so I didn't have to. I think I'm just going to start blocking all of the illiterate 12-year-olds on CAG.

I WAS fuckING KIDDING! Maybe I'll star adding a stupid smiley next to everything I am sarcastic about just to make sure people know it's not serious.:):D;):lol::cry::applause::cool::roll::booty::drool::bouncy::whistle2:#:hot::cold::bomb::bow::bs:\\:D/:wall::whistle2:\"O:):speaktothehand:
Get the picture yet?

I WAS fuckING KIDDING! Maybe I'll star adding a stupid smiley next to everything I am sarcastic about just to make sure people know it's not serious.:):D;):lol::cry::applause::cool::roll::booty::drool::bouncy::whistle2:#:hot::cold::bomb::bow::bs:\\:D/:wall::whistle2:\"O:):speaktothehand:
Get the picture yet?

Those of you that jumped before, throw Amazon an e-mail. The price of the game is now $20, and that's what I was waiting for it to drop to, so I'm gonna have to bite, now.

picked it up on ebay for about 13 bucks+shipping (non greatest hits), anyways its all i played the last few days. I didnt know much about it but its hella fun. customization of character and having my SUV pimped out is great.the side missions are fun as well. Put in a lot ogf hours in it and still only 27 percent done. Im even more excited for SR 2 to come out than GTA 4( still getting both). cuz online coop storymode sounds like a blast.

bread's done
Back