Saints Row: The Third (360/PS3) - $39.99 on Amazon

Amazing game. Just when you think certain parts cannot not be topped in the most ridiculous ways, they are. And it's all so great. Cannot recommend enough!!

I got it for that price at BB back in December, and man did i love that game... specially when i needed a break from Skyrim ;)

[quote name='CheapAssAsian']what do you guys have it on? ps3 or 360?[/QUOTE]

PS3 here.

[quote name='CheapAssAsian']what do you guys have it on? ps3 or 360?[/QUOTE]

360 for me. As far as I know, there's not any difference between the two platforms, if that's what you're wondering

[quote name='Coltin']360 for me. As far as I know, there's not any difference between the two platforms, if that's what you're wondering[/QUOTE]

yeah thats exactly what i was wondering. I'll most likely get it for ps3 since i dont have many games for it. AND in the spirit of the classic GTA games on ps2 lolz

Thought this would be cheaper by now. Even Skyrim is going for $40 right now. And this aint no skyrim.

I'm in for $20, but not 40.

[quote name='CheapAssAsian']yeah thats exactly what i was wondering. I'll most likely get it for ps3 since i dont have many games for it. AND in the spirit of the classic GTA games on ps2 lolz[/QUOTE]

The PS3 version is considered the better version because it doesn't have screen tearing whereas the 360 version does. But the PS3 version has a mandatory 4GB install.

[quote name='Vinny']The PS3 version is considered the better version because it doesn't have screen tearing whereas the 360 version does. But the PS3 version has a mandatory 4GB install.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks for pointing it out

Really great game it is better than gta4. Worth that money
happy.gif

Soooo tempting. Debating on this or Binary Domain. Been wanting a free roaming game for a while though.

[quote name='Booj']Thought this would be cheaper by now. Even Skyrim is going for $40 right now. And this aint no skyrim.

I'm in for $20, but not 40.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, at $20 I'm definitely in. Does this have full co op? Or at least good co op? I play GTA 4 online with a friend and it's so fun to just drive around messing around, would this be equally as fun?

I'll just chime in with my usual thing. As far as sandbox games go, I thought this was just mediocre and a huge disappointment after SR2

[quote name='DaShaka']Agreed, at $20 I'm definitely in. Does this have full co op? Or at least good co op? I play GTA 4 online with a friend and it's so fun to just drive around messing around, would this be equally as fun?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can do everything in co op. Your friend can join while you're just roaming around and you can do missions or mess around, etc.

[quote name='Coltin']Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks for pointing it out[/QUOTE]
Whatever.... NO problem on the 360. Plus Xbox live actually works.

My son has SR3 on the PS3 and I have it on the 360. Not sure where this "screen tearing" is, but I haven't seen a difference between either. Play the damn game and have fun!

bread's done
Back