Saints Row: The Third [PC Download] 39.99

To add to this, the PC version of SR3 is supposedly being developed in-house by Volition this time, whereas the awful SR2 PC port was outsourced to another company. While that doesn't necessarily guarantee SR3 will be flawless on PC, I think Volition has a better track record with PC versions when they develop them themselves (like the Red Faction series).

Good news about the PC version being developed in-house! I've tried to play SR2 on PC at least 3 times. Even with that fix the community made, I couldn't get it to run properly. Which is too bad, I could just tell the game would be an absolute blast if it would just keep a stable framerate.

And if I'm not mistaken, SR3 will be Steamworks as well. It seems that all THQ published games are.

their also group modding SR2 that made the game better i bought SR2 pc when it was on sale an enjoy it very much with the mod buying SR3 at this price show support

[quote name='V878']To add to this, the PC version of SR3 is supposedly being developed in-house by Volition this time, whereas the awful SR2 PC port was outsourced to another company. While that doesn't necessarily guarantee SR3 will be flawless on PC, I think Volition has a better track record with PC versions when they develop them themselves (like the Red Faction series).[/QUOTE]
hmmm, if they are developing it in house then i am very tempted to hop on this, but then again I also want to purchase the platinum pack as well.

[quote name='mattcube64']Anyone know how to get a $20 "gaming credit" (from Gears 3) to work? It's not showing up even if I edit my payment.[/QUOTE]

When I preordered the Battlefield 3 deal, the credit didn't apply. So I emailed CS. CS cancelled my first pre order and told me to re order and that the credit would apply that time, which it did.

[quote name='mattcube64']Anyone know how to get a $20 "gaming credit" (from Gears 3) to work? It's not showing up even if I edit my payment.[/QUOTE]

Hey Matt,

Email CS as described above, if that doesn't work send me a PM before you place your order and we'll get you sorted.

Cheers,
Tony

Awesome; will do. Thanks Tony! I'm out of town right now (posting from my phone), but I will place my order sometime tomorrow :) I'll let you know of any problems.

I hope your new initiative with Amazon's DD service has been successful and worthwhile thus far!

I'll buy it for this price as soon as I get some feedback on how it runs. THQ games have been a little hit or miss for me on the PC. Space Marine runs smooth as silk and plays great, but that last Red Faction game has some problems with FOV that make it tough to get through.

Nice deal. I had a 10 off credit which made this tough to resist.

I am waiting on a trade-in credit, does anyone know if I can contact Amazon to apply this credit to the pre-order total or do I need to cancel/re-order??

bread's done
Back