Saints Row: The Third Platinum Pack - Xbox 360 69.99 @ BB & Amazon

[quote name='chunlirocks']wow BB mopped the floor with Amazon this year. Great sale this week![/QUOTE]

Amazon matched the price. Just noticed it, but you are right. I found myself giving more of my $ to BB this year.

[quote name='Glasscocked']How are those headphones? It says they don't work with Live so it seems completely pointless.[/QUOTE]

Good point. The Amazon site states:
"Headset is not compatible with Xbox LIVE. For use with 3.5MM audio input and smart-phone devices only."

Is this in store also? I was planning on getting the game for my brother for Christmas, but if I can pick up the platinum instead for that price...that'd be even better.

Temped to get this
21.gif

[quote name='xscorpionx']Good point. The Amazon site states:
"Headset is not compatible with Xbox LIVE. For use with 3.5MM audio input and smart-phone devices only."[/QUOTE]

You can get it to work though, if you have a certain adapter that I can't remember the name of

[quote name='firecracker22']Is this in store also? I was planning on getting the game for my brother for Christmas, but if I can pick up the platinum instead for that price...that'd be even better.[/QUOTE]

I picked the platinum pack up at that price in store at best buy on Sunday.

bread's done
Back