Saints Row The Third The Full Package DLC Glitch

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!
Hey, just got this game and I'm a little confused about the workaround THQ provided so you can access the DLC. I just wanted to verify the procedure to ensure the 8 DLC won't be disabled. I have to install the game to a flash drive then install all the DLC to the hard drive. Is this correct?

what i ended up doing is first downloading the online pass, nyteblade, and the unlockable pack (those 2 you have to purchase separately) and copied that onto a thumb drive; then i went ahead and used the game disc's DLC installer and installed all the DLC to the hard drive. Just make sure your thumb drive is plugged in in and you should have access to everything

this is a dumbass glitch.

first, the online pass included was invalid (read already redeemed), so a call to customer service was needed to obtain a replacement. [proof of purchase and all]

second, the working online pass disabled the majority of the DLC's included on the installer disc of the full package. really?! WTF!

third, the online pass is nowhere to be seen (validated) on the HDD. so it's invisible?!

finally, I gave up. deleted everything, re-installed (DLC's and game disc) according to included instructions, and just decided to play offline only.

THQ Bankruptcy, no wonder...

[quote name='Squall41269']what i ended up doing is first downloading the online pass, nyteblade, and the unlockable pack (those 2 you have to purchase separately) and copied that onto a thumb drive; then i went ahead and used the game disc's DLC installer and installed all the DLC to the hard drive. Just make sure your thumb drive is plugged in in and you should have access to everything[/QUOTE]

I did this but there is still a lot of dlc that doesn't work. Should I delete everything completely and start all over again? How does that work with the online pass since that was a code? You're supposed to keep the 1st package o the thumb drive forever now right?

bread's done
Back