Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package Xbox 360/PS3 - 21.99

[quote name='crunchewy']Is this is multi-disc game (have to swap discs) on 360?[/QUOTE]

From the description on Newegg:

"From the Shark Attack pack to Genki Bowl VII, enjoy more than 30 bonus weapons and outfits, all included on disc. "

So, no, it's not a multidisc game.

[quote name='crunchewy']Is this is multi-disc game (have to swap discs) on 360?[/QUOTE]
I own this on 360 and posted earlier in the thread.

Game is 2 discs. 1st one is an install disc for all the DLC. 2nd one is the game itself.

I suspect disc 2 is just the exact regular version of the game with no changes at all. I also imagine that disc 1 can be shared with whoever you want after install because the game never asks for it again. After disc 1's install, you only ever need disc 2 again, unless you delete the DLC from your hard drive.

The case has two discs. Disc 1 contains all the DLCs and is an installer disc (i.e., you use it only to install the DLCs). Disc 2 is the game disc; you use this one to play the game. While playing the game, you don't have to swap discs ever. Works just like Halo 4, if you got that one.

I price matched at Best Buy with no problems (cuz I had gift cards to burn). Keep in mind they are doing online price matching only up to Jan 31st (unless your store has a different policy).

Edit: Wow. gryphter beat me by a minute... ;)

[quote name='shivan128']ps3 version sold out, bummer.[/QUOTE]

Page says that it's in stock.

Would pick this up if my gf hadnt talked me into buying her animal crossing last week x.x played coop with my brother over christmas and it was great. Sad that the next will be "headed in a new direction"

[quote name='shivan128']When I tried to check out, I got an error saying it's out of stock.[/QUOTE]

Try again, i just ordered the PS3 version five minutes ago no problem.

Thinking about buying this. I have never played a Saint's Row game before, can I just jump in at 3? Doesn't seem like a hugely story driven series.

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']Thinking about buying this. I have never played a Saint's Row game before, can I just jump in at 3? Doesn't seem like a hugely story driven series.[/QUOTE]
I jumped in with SR3, and it was fine. There is definitely some history from the other games that the characters talk about but nothing that will confuse you or hamper your enjoyment. It's an awesome game.

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']Thinking about buying this. I have never played a Saint's Row game before, can I just jump in at 3? Doesn't seem like a hugely story driven series.[/QUOTE]

Tbh, the story is the least thing you should play these games for, they're supposed to be mindless, crazy fun.

I have the pc version of saints row and a vanilla 360 version is it worth getting? What is the diffeence between the season pass and a full package?

Season pass gets you the 3 story DLC packs, full package is that & 98% of the costume/weapon packs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was waiting to see if Amazon would price match, but nothing so far. I also doubt Best Buy will price match because they've been saying the holiday price match thing is only for appliances and electronics, not games or movies.

Decided to bite on the PS3 version (already have it on Steam), but really want a hard copy with everything on disc. I'm sure it'll get cheaper down the line, but it's still a great price for a great, fun game. Thanks OP! :D

Had the vanilla vesion for 360 but tempted to get the PS3 version this time around. Can't wait to mob through the hood with Cheapy D again.

[quote name='Stimes']Had the vanilla vesion for 360 but tempted to get the PS3 version this time around. Can't wait to mob through the hood with Cheapy D again.[/QUOTE]

Does Cheapy still frolic around with the big purple dildo sword in this game? :lol:

[quote name='CaseX']Keep in mind they are doing online price matching only up to Jan 31st (unless your store has a different policy). [/QUOTE]with target adopting to keep it in their policy BB will probably do it too but since the official change to place I've been able to get it done & this was never the case before. They even mention it while people browse.

[quote name='marjincharge']Anyone think the price of this game will drop any lower within the year?[/QUOTE]

Maybe they'll come out with ugly Greatest Hits packaging.

[quote name='CheapAssAsian']is it just me or is newegg lagging it on shipping the game? its been 3 days since i placed my order.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get an email, but my I checked the order page and it already shipped.
I ordered in the 30th and it shipped the next day.

Got mine today but of course can't fire this up until the kids go to bed. Is today the day we switch bedtime to 6?

bread's done
Back