Saitek Gamer's Keyboard 39.98 FREE Shipping

Skexis

CAGiversary!
Saitek Keyboard

Keyboard features a cool blue backlight, adjustable hand rest, and a side panel with 27 available presets.

I don't usually go to amazon for good prices, but newegg was 10 bucks more expensive, and the manufacturer wanted $59.98(!) for it direct.

Anyways, I've heard nothing but good reviews for it, with the one small complaint that the backlight doesn't actually help you see the keys in the dark.

Thanks, I've been looking on a deal for this! It's $45 @ Best Buy (plus tax).

I like the light...I just need to see the keys, not the letters on the keys. It will complement my glowy blue Aerocool case and MX1000 laser mouse well. :D

just and FYI - Saitek will be releasing a new version of this keyboard shortly that will contain backlight that shows through the keys as well as a couple other modifications... They did some research and found out that most users don't use the programable side keypad so the scrapped that which allowed them to sell it cheaper too.

More info about iit can be found here: http://www6.tomshardware.com/game/20050108/ces_gaming-01.html

i have their cyborg evo flight stick for the computer, really great stick and design-this company seems to put out some well made stuff

Hmmm

The new backlighting on the new Saitek keyboard is pretty bad ass, but I like the extra pad for FPS (I don't like using WASD very much)...and if I can get the binding to work, it would be much comfier on the left hand side of the desk than than the arrow keys for RTS (BFME is my biggest game these days).

Still, I think I want to see the new one first before deciding which to get. I will spend the money now on a joystick for Street Fighter collection instead, thanks for the heads up on the new version!

[quote name='vpr']just and FYI - Saitek will be releasing a new version of this keyboard shortly that will contain backlight that shows through the keys as well as a couple other modifications... They did some research and found out that most users don't use the programable side keypad so the scrapped that which allowed them to sell it cheaper too.

More info about iit can be found here: http://www6.tomshardware.com/game/20050108/ces_gaming-01.html[/quote]

Heh, figures that it would pop up after I buy one. Well, I guess I'll have to keep an eye on it depending on whether I use the sidepad on the original edition.

I might be lucky enough to sell the one I ordered to a friend while it's still in the box.

bread's done
Back