Saitek P2500 $5.99 Best buy sale ends oct 15

I've got to disagree, my experience is that Saitek makes great gamepads. I have the Saitek P880 and it seems to be basically the same thing as the P2500 except the P880 doesn't have rumble. I've had my controller for years and it's great. It's designed well, the D-pad actually works (this was my main concern when I was looking for gamepads,) and the programming software is very useful. My only complaint, and it seems to extend to the P2500, is that it only has 2 shoulder buttons instead of the typical 4. I'm guessing that they are clearancing them out since the P2500 is a few years old.

I'd recommend the controller (especially for $6) except if you want to use it for modern games that require the four shoulder buttons.

[quote name='Nukkus']they really are a rubbish controller though, which is the reason they're clearing out.[/QUOTE]

About as wrong as someone can be about something.

These controllers are great. They are very similar to a dualshock in feel. I have a P880 and it was perfect for playing Final Fantasy XI on the PC. It is also the perfect MAME gamepad with the dual analog sticks.

The P2500 is the exact same controller, except with rumble. Although, rumble is pretty useless on the PC.

These also work fine with emulators on Mac OS X if you happen to have a Mac (I do).

well, you guys can go on about them all you want, but when we sold them in my shop, every one came back defective after about a week. since then we don;t sell anythign saitek.

My one experience with Saitek is the P880 controller. I never had to return it due to it being defective. However, I upgraded to a Logitech RumblePad 2 which is a much better controller. In my opinion.

Same here, Nukkus. Though I probably would have went for this a few months ago when I was looking at game pads for PC.

I have a xbox 360 and it came with the wireless pad. I was trying to decide whether I should get the extender to let me use it on my pc but I got a good deal on a wired 360 controller so I got that instead. It works great but it's the only controller I have for my pc atm. I got one saitek controller today and it didn't give me any hassle to install unlike the 360 one which took an aweful long time to be found and download the drivers from the internet. I want to get 2 more so can play some 4 player ninja turtles :D

bread's done
Back