Sakura Wars Wii $9.99 @ Best Buy

Wasnt expecting this at all.

Was waiting for my wife to get off at Best Buy and stumbled across Sakura Wars Wii for ten bucks.

They only had one copy at my store.

Not sure if this has been posted.

Sorry if it has!

Another surprise was Wario Land Shake It for $13.99(rang up $10 with wife's discount, wasnt sure if its cheaper than $14 else where).

http://img43.imageshack.us/i/imag0093c.jpg/

Last edited by a moderator:
...This is strange. Why in the world is imageshack giving lolcats and maxim pictures in related images? I think I'll head out to BB tomorrow. Thanks StripesOrBars.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']Was waiting for my wife to get off at Best Buy[/QUOTE]

...I hope she works there. You know, that could get you in trouble. You'd have to change your name to Stripes and Bars.

LOL ^

Thanks. Will have to go and look for one this Saturday. Was going to buy a used copy last week at Game Stop, but new for 9.99 is a lot better :)
Btw, does anyone know how to get the store finder thing to work?

Apart from the tchochkes, is there any reason to prefer the PS2 version over the Wii? I'm a sucker for tchochkes, but I'm also a sucker for $10 JRPGs - SO HARD TO DECIIIIIDE!!1!

[quote name='gepet0']I just picled up the ps2 version limited last week for 29.99 good find.[/QUOTE]

Where at?

[quote name='unbongwah']Apart from the tchochkes, is there any reason to prefer the PS2 version over the Wii? I'm a sucker for tchochkes, but I'm also a sucker for $10 JRPGs - SO HARD TO DECIIIIIDE!!1![/QUOTE]

From what I understand, only the PS2 comes with a Japanese language track, if that matters to you.

if you can find it, the PS2 LE version is $30 at Game Stop "New".

i got three in the last month(one sealed, one gutted sealed, and one opened).

it is "throw games around stop", so dont expect the games to look like they were cared for(especially since the guy who is selling you the "new" game prolly played with that "new" copy the night before).

I can confirm that the game is also this price at the College Park, MD Best Buy. They had two copies left, and it was on the shelf like a regular game. The divider with the name of the game said 9.99 on it. I'm guessing that it's probably this price everywhere, so long as you can find the game still. I would have preferred the PS2 version, but for $9.99, I couldn't pass it up.

I'm waiting for the PS2 version to drop in price a bit more. I don't really mind the dub, but I want the extra goodies that came with just the PS2 one.

[quote name='cheech794']It is this price. Figured it would go down since it was 14.99 about a month ago[/QUOTE]

Nice, will take a trip to see if my best buy has any copies.

bread's done
Back