Sale at Valve Merchandise Store - 10-90% off - Half-Life 2 hat for $2 + shipping

Cantatus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
While Steam is running their Black Friday sale on Steam, Valve's other store has marked down many of their products in their merchandise store. Items include shirts (sizes limited), hats, posters, mugs, cards, etc. from nearly all of Valve's games. The markdown ranges from 10-90% off, with the Half-Life 2 hat being as low as $2.

In time for the holidays, they have also marked down all of their holiday cards. Let your friends and family know just how huge of a geek you are when they receive a card this season from Team Fortress 2, Portal, L4D 1 & 2. Each set is $5.

Valve Store Sale Page

Note: Lowest shipping option appears to be $10, but there is free shipping on orders $50 or more.

I find it funny along with sites like SNORGTEES.

That their cheapest shirts are WOMENS sizes.
Since ya know...

There is no women on teh WEBZ

YES! Buying 3 TF2 shirts and the $5 cake is a lie and GlaDos shirt for the Fiance. Thanks Cantatus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cheech794']Shipping kills it[/QUOTE]

Even at the sale prices, almost everything on "sale" is still overpriced. The shipping just pushes it into ripoff territory. They may sell cheap games, but their merchandise "sale" sucks.

[quote name='P a t r i c k']Yikes! $13.50 to ship a hat. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Sigh.

Listen
Steam needs high shipping so they can contue to make their games cheap
You dont know HOW these things work
You dont know how business works

IF IT WASNT for 10$ shipping your cheap @$$ wouldn't be playing your precious nostalgia games for 2$ on the fly.

Thanks OP yes shipping cost do suck, but I just bought 4 shirts and 2 hats to justify the cost. Yes I would wear the hat in public. Im still looking for another quake 3 hat, since i wore the other one out from 10 or so years ago.

[quote name='madogmgd']Sigh.

Listen
Steam needs high shipping so they can contue to make their games cheap
You dont know HOW these things work
You dont know how business works

IF IT WASNT for 10$ shipping your cheap @$$ wouldn't be playing your precious nostalgia games for 2$ on the fly.[/QUOTE]

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

"Note: Lowest shipping option appears to be $10, but there is free shipping on orders $50 or more."

no problem there, i'll just buy 25 hats

Why is the plushie headcrab always sold out? Why? For years. This is always true every time I look. I think it is a lie they made up. Like cake.

The headcrab is a lie.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Why is the plushie headcrab always sold out? Why? For years. This is always true every time I look. I think it is a lie they made up. Like cake.

The headcrab is a lie.[/QUOTE]
My plushie headcrab says hi. :)

Ugh the Shipping kills it. Also the fact that the portal $4.99 shirt is only in 3xl. I only wanted to spend $20 on two items but looks like that isn't happening.

I scored:
-L4D2 Long Sleeve Logo Shirt
-L4D2 Zombie Hand T
-CounterStrike T
-L4D Sticker Pack
-Half-Life Hat

All for $29 shipped. Good Deal, thanks OP!

bread's done
Back