Sale: (Closed)

Ah, nice to see a Junji Ito fan! I used to own GYO manga but gave it away, do you have that? Also theres a number next to the item, is that the price of US Dollars? How much would shipping be if your from Australia to NYC?

Ah, nice to see a Junji Ito fan! I used to own GYO manga but gave it away, do you have that? Also theres a number next to the item, is that the price of US Dollars? How much would shipping be if your from Australia to NYC?
I would've replied back on the same day you posted but couldn't due to the forum upgrade (my thread was on the first page the entire time).

Criminally underrated I think Junji Ito is.

I'm afraid I don't have any more Junji Ito manga for sale. Every number to the left of the item names are AUD Dollars (Australian Dollars). PayPal will do the conversions automatically.

Shipping from Australia to the US depends on the item but you're looking at a minimum of $7.

Did you know they recently did an anime adaption of the Gyo manga? I haven't watched yet it but the artwork in the anime is similar to the manga drawings, which is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back