Sale @ Neweggflash.com SFxTekken 360 $9.99, Doom 3 BFG 360 $14.99, Lego LOTR PS3 $14.99 others w/Free Shipping

Lubu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
Didnt see a post. Sale ends Monday Sept 9

http://www.neweggflash.com/Campaign/307

All Have Free Shipping

PS2

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain Of Memories $11.99

3DS

Michael Jackson: The Experience $3.99

Xbox 360

Street Fighter X Tekken $9.99

Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor $7.99

Karaoke Revolution GLEE Volume 3 $9.99

Street Fighter 25th Anniversary $79.99

F1 2011 $9.99

Doom 3 BFG $14.99

PS3

LEGO Lord Of The Rings $14.99

Warhawk with Bluetooth Headset $11.99

4451336199_celebrity_pictures_michael_jackson_know_old_answer_13_xlarge.jpeg

FYI, for anyone interested in this sale, Newegg has been recycling most these same deals/sale prices for awhile.  I think some of them have even been cheaper (there may have been a rebate, though).  I would imagine that most of them will go a little lower since it seems like they can't move these too well.

I deserve to be made fun of. I'm considering getting the Michael Jackson game.
Did you ever play elite beat agents? That is what the Michael Jackson game reminded me of when I got it for the Vita. I got it for free when Ubi uploaded the full unlock when you downloaded the demo, but I have to say I really enjoy playing it.

Was about to grab that MJ for 3ds and I was like, hold up! Checked my collection and see I, already, have it. Lol.

Haven't played it, yet.

Good find, OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's friggin' great, though I have no idea how many people still play online. To be blunt: it's the headset that sucks.
I'm going to have to disagree with your views on the headset. I've been rocking mine since the COD4 days and have had zero issues. I also own a turtle beach headset and a tritton headset and although this headset is nowhere near the same sound quality as those, I use this one more because of how easy it is to pick up and turn on and be talking to your friends. I give it my full recommendation, especially when the price for it is this low. Getting war hawk is just an added bonus.

I bit on LEGO Lord of the Rings

Been tempted by it a couple of times and at 15 bucks, no tax, free ship, why not

I'm going to have to disagree with your views on the headset. I've been rocking mine since the COD4 days and have had zero issues. I also own a turtle beach headset and a tritton headset and although this headset is nowhere near the same sound quality as those, I use this one more because of how easy it is to pick up and turn on and be talking to your friends. I give it my full recommendation, especially when the price for it is this low. Getting war hawk is just an added bonus.
From a past thread (Target clearance maybe), I remember the issue with this bundle is that a lot of the headsets were non-functional out of the box. Guess you are one of the lucky ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back