Sale on PS2 & 360 controllers at Radio Shack!

S0DA POPINSKI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (98%)
Not sure if this is YMMV, but I dont think Radio shack is normally. They had some nice deals on Controllers

:360: Microsoft Wireless Controllers $39.95
:360: Microsoft Corded Controllers $29.95
:ps2: Sony Dual Shock $19.95
:ps2: Logitech Cordless PS2 Controller. $19.95 or $29.95 (sorry I dont remember, Will check over the next couple days and update)
:Xbox: No name wireless controller $12.95

[quote name='DisturbedZen']Not bad for the Wireless if you combine with $10 off $40 from the entertainment book.[/quote] Yeah not huge discounts, but I never see real PS2 dual shocks on sale.

didn't even realize radio shack sold controllers for the ps2 and xbox. haven't been in one for many years, due to their high prices on most things.

I have the blue version of that controller. It's very uncomfortable. I prefer the Precision one, or whatever it's called which is much sleeker.

I picked it up today. I agree, it is less comfortable than the other one. Everything else seems pretty standard for Logitech controllers. The analogs move very smooth and have that rubberized coating on sticks. No lag as far as I can tell either. Its a pretty good buy for 19.99.

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']Yeah not huge discounts, but I never see real PS2 dual shocks on sale.[/quote]

Sears had them on sale for $14.99 or so maybe a month ago. I PM'd @ BB and used a $5 RZ certificate to get a 'spare' DS 2 for under $12.

So, they DO go on sale, but NOT often so you have to take advantage of the sales when you can.

Thanks OP, one of my dual shocks went tits up the other day, I will be going by tomorrow to snag one of these!

I for one am glad to see radio shack getting back in the gaming business, because aside from Wal-Mart, that s my only other option without driving 45 minutes.

I remember you could still order Turbo Grafx games at Radio Shack about 10 years after the system died, good times.

[quote name='DisturbedZen']Not bad for the Wireless if you combine with $10 off $40 from the entertainment book.[/quote]$30 isn't a bad deal at all when using that coupon. Might be worth checking out tomorrow.

I got all excited when I saw it was a Logitech wireless ps2 controller, until I saw it was the 'Action' and not the 'precision' model.

I needed a replacement for the one I broke last week.

bread's done
Back