Sam and Max - Beyond Time and Space - PC DL'd and DVD $4.99 @ Telltale Store

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Just got an email from Telltale games, from now until Feb. 1st, the complete second season of Sam and Max (Beyond Time and Space) is on sale for $4.99 with use of the code - 9TB-ZE4-AN7.

I have no more excuses to waffle on it...

Email states its a deal for "Interloper" readers, but code works without logging in, so I'm assuming it's redeemable by anyone.

Enjoy!

LINK -
http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax-season2

See a couple posts below for how to get the collectors DVD for free as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the difference between the "Bundle" (with the Windows and Mac logo) and the "With Collector's DVD"?

I have a desktop specifically for gaming, but I spend far more time using my Macbook (I'm studying advertising in college and every editing lab on campus exclusively has Macs. It's easier to just use the same OS as them). So, if Telltale has some sort of system like Steamplay where I can buy a game once but then load it on both my PC and Mac, I'd love that, if I have to choose one or the other though, I'd choose PC. I'd also like the DVD if it's free. I'm just not sure what I'm looking at.

When I add the bundle with the collector's dvd, the coupon doesn't work, only the regular version works. I assume only the bundle "with dvd" version gets you the dvd copy right?

Noticed also that the free 1st episode of Back to the Future will be available for download next month. Yay!

Awesome! I love telltale, Monkey Island, and Sam and Max. I have the full Monkey Island set, and now I'm getting Sam and Max as well! I've ordered the DVD too. :)

[quote name='Lost Loser']What's the difference between the "Bundle" (with the Windows and Mac logo) and the "With Collector's DVD"?

I have a desktop specifically for gaming, but I spend far more time using my Macbook (I'm studying advertising in college and every editing lab on campus exclusively has Macs. It's easier to just use the same OS as them). So, if Telltale has some sort of system like Steamplay where I can buy a game once but then load it on both my PC and Mac, I'd love that, if I have to choose one or the other though, I'd choose PC. I'd also like the DVD if it's free. I'm just not sure what I'm looking at.[/QUOTE]

I figured it out eventually. Bought and DVD ordered.

thxs! jumped on this deal, just discovered Sam & Max recently via steam sale so I only played through season 3. If only season 1 was on sale as well...

[quote name='as50193']Where do I enter that code exactly? Is it one time use? Because it's not working for me...[/QUOTE]

Just follow the link in the OP, make sure to click on "Sam and Max Season Two Bundle" (not the "..Plus Collectors DVD"), enter the code at the order screen. Once you've ordered the download, you should get an order number emailed from Telltale. Then, follow the link provided by " intent " enter your order number, click on upgrade, and that should be that.

Note you still have to enter cc info/paypal for the DVD, but it will be for 0.00

When I try to upgrade to the DVD by entering my (purchased moments ago) it says "Invalid Number". Do I need to wait a bit or is something wrong?

I ordered season 1 at full price, and a few monkey islands on the wii. Also have a few back to the future episodes and a stongbad.

Got on this deal for $5, saw the email this morning, glad I got this reminder op.

[quote name='Vamatt99218']After ordering the season two downloads I waited like 1 minute before ordering the free DVD. Everything worked smoothly.
Make sure you are on the right page.

http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax-season2-disc[/QUOTE]

Hmm... it's still giving me crap.

Wait.

Okay, you just have to read. It wants the order number, not the serial number. That was what I was doing wrong. I've ordered it now. Also picked up free shipping on the disc for Monkey Island that I didn't order before.

Sweet deal. Thanks op.

bread's done
Back