Same Intro Before Every Game In Madden 2011?

hx214

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Does anybody else get the same exact commentary before every game in Madden 11? I've played over 40 games in a franchise, and before every single game, they talk about the two QB's and say "They have both been there before....etc"

I even went into the depth chart and put in the 3rd string rookie with zero starts.... and they still say the same thing. Is it just my system, or does it happen to everybody?

(Also, did anybody else notice in franchise mode that Injured Reserve doesn't work again for about the 5th year in a row... If you put a guy on IR you lose him for the year like normal..... but no roster spot opens up...)

That's not true at all.

hx214, I haven't played enough to speak from personal experience, but going by forum posts at Operation Sports, no, that isn't how it's supposed to be.

I talked to my cousin earlier today, and he said he is getting the same thing before every game. Must be a bug.

While I'll agree that the game isn't the exact same game every year, its pretty close. I just can't believe the amount of money that this franchise brings in every year, and this is the game they churn out. It should be the best game for every system every year with the cash it brings in.

But if you want to play an updated football game, what can you do.

This is a great example of why competition is a good thing.

bread's done
Back