Sam's Club: $20 Muramasa, $25 Bayonetta, $30 FF13

thedream77

CAGiversary!
Not ungodly deals, but not too bad. Plus, Sam's has a promo through 8/8 where you DON'T have to be a member to shop there. Bayonetta and FF13 were the same price for both 360 & PS3. They also accepted a Walmart gift card I had, so for some, this could be a good deal. I also picked-up a 24 pack of Monster energy drink while I was in there, like I said, everything is available to the public through Sunday.....

I was getting some groceries earlier in the week and saw:

Army of Two second one - 18.98

Heavy Rain - 29.63

Alan Wake - 29.63

Would have picked those up, but sams doesnt take credit cards :( Only mastercard ones.

I picked up Muramasa there for $20 along with Darksiders for 360 at $12ish yesterday.

Though, my Sam's still has Bayonetta at $30.

[quote name='CaoPi']you don't have to be a member? o_O[/QUOTE]

Yea Sams Club is running an Open House this weekend. Anyone can get in and shop for free.

For muramasa I checked FYE and they have it for 15.00 on their website 13.50 for members and with shipping and tax it should be around 20 dollars as well

that is cool but the fact that they take only mastercards, not visa must be a ghetto sam's that the CAG visited!

[quote name='CaoPi']that is cool but the fact that they take only mastercards, not visa must be a ghetto sam's that the CAG visited![/QUOTE]

NONE of the Sam's Clubs take VISA.

In Richmond VA picked up the following today:

Bayonetta $24.91 Xbox 360
Final Fantasy XIII $21.00 PS3

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']NONE of the Sam's Clubs take VISA.[/QUOTE]

the sam's in wisconsin do. must be YMMV

Yes they do I have been using visa debit cards there for a few years now.

TN Sams only take MasterCard for credit. I have to use a debit card there.

[quote name='Ervgotti85']Yes they do I have been using visa debit cards there for a few years now.[/QUOTE]
They take debit ANYTHING. They were talking about credit cards. At ours, I use a Visa debit card no problem, but they only take MasterCard credit cards.

Wow, the deals surprise me. I guess it's just my Sam's Club that sucks--I've never seen a single deal in their games section.

bread's done
Back