Sam's Club $5 Clearance YMMV

Super YMMV, I'm sure.  My Sam's appears to be discontinuing video games completely.  The gaming section keeps getting smaller and smaller.

Yeah, unlike Walmart, Sam's prices and stock vary wildly from store to store. I mean there's some variances between Walmarts but I've yet to see two Sam's that are similar. Still I thought I'd give a heads up in case this was part of a new layout they're doing.

Pic-ified-

QjvetyX.jpg

All shovelware. Nothing to see here, folks.

But of course, there are still those bottom-eating CAGs who will enjoy this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

But of course, there are still those bottom-eating CAGs who will enjoy this stuff.
I wouldn't exactly consider Mass Effect 3 shovelware. It's a major title and just a year and a half old. Still, that's a hell of a deal if you haven't snagged a copy yet.

I paid $6.71 for 'Mass Effect 3' months ago at my local sam's.. 

The console game selection now at my local sam's is so small, it fits on a single table - and it seems to get smaller everytime I go. Heck, they don't even sell the Vita, PS3 or 360 hardware now.. just the 3DS and Wii U.

MS3 shovelware, sure nintendonly sure ...

My Sams never does any clearance and they still have a bunch of older stuff like U3 CE, Various Move Shoot bundles, etc

Pic-ified
QjvetyX.jpg

At my Sam's there was;

Borderlands 2 $10

Dishorored $10

Need for Speed Most Wanted $5

Rocksmith Guitar and Bass PS3 $10

Rocksmith Vanilla Xbox $10

Two Worlds $5

Tiger Woods $5

Soul Calibur v $10

Skyalands Wii Starter $20

That's about it...I'm gonna hit up another later today.

Found a few of the $4.91 / 9.91 / 14.91 games today.

I picked up Resident Evil 6 (PS3), Ghost Trick (DS) and Lego Batman 2 (3DS) for $4.91 each.

Others I remember:

$4.91

ModNation Racing (Vita)

Brave (Wii and DS)

RE 6 (X360)

$9.91

PES (Vita)

MLB (Vita)

Epic Mickey 2 (Wii)

Borderlands 2 (360)
Mario Tennis (Wii)

Found a few of the $4.91 / 9.91 / 14.91 games today.

I picked up Resident Evil 6 (PS3) and Lego Batman 2 (3DS) for $4.91 each.

Others I remember:

$4.91

Mod Racing (Vita)

Brave (Wii and DS)

Ghost Trick (DS)

RE 6 (X360)

$9.91

FIFA (Vita)

MLB (Vita)

Epic Mickey 2 (Wii)
Ghost Trick at that price is a major steal.

I highly recommend Ghost Trick. It's a great game, though it has absolutely zero replay value (if that's important to you).

My Sam's Club was offering:

PS Vita:
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - $9.99
Modnation Racers - $11.99
MLB - $9.99

PS3:
Borderlands 2 - $9.99
Motorstorm Apocalpyse - $9.99
Assassins Creed 3 - $20
Resistance 3 - $11.99

cousin went in over the weekend  they really must be hurting for people locally.

picked up 

modnation and   Raymen  for vita.. 

Modnation  rang up  4.xx

raymen   was  14.97  but was in the  4.xx box.   Well  they refuse to honor the price saying someone  put the game in the wrong box  (BUT there was 20+ copies of that game in the box and the manager  just left the  other 20 in the box)

cousin called up and told them about it    they were offered a free year membership or  25 buck gift card..   they took the 25 buck gift card cause as they put it . their memebership isnt worth  crap 

Did  see

Kingdom hearts for the 3ds and   LEGO LORD OF THE RINGS  3ds for  9.96 each

Picked up Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (Xbox 360) for $14.xx at the Corona, CA, store.  There were 2 left.

From what I can remember: 1 copy of SCV (360) for $4.xx, multiple copies of Borderlands 2 (360) for $9.xx, multiple copies of NCAA Football 13 and Madden 13 (PS3, 360) for $9.xx, and multiple copies of Max Payne 3 (360) for $14.xx.

bread's done
Back