Sam's Club - Assassins Creed PS3 $14

wraith10519

CAG Veteran
I don't know if this is all Sam's or just our local store but all copies were marked $14. There was no mention of a 'sale'. It looks like maybe they're trying to clear out their stock. Hope this helps someone.

I was just at mine yesterday and they didn't even have any AC's there. That was the one I specifically was looking for. God, I wish mine had had it for that.

[quote name='darkslime']Do you need a membership to buy it?[/quote]

Yep.

Wait, no you don't. Sometimes you can get the guest pass but you have to pay 10% more. I forgot all about that when I posted first time. You have to ask the greeter and then go to the front desk. They might give you a guest pass that is good for the day or 24 hours.

Civilization Revolution - PS3​
for $37.46? wow!

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/na...chResult|285005|Civilization+Revolution+-+PS3

I ended up going to Sam's today to check it out along with picking up some other stuff and the selection was kind of lacking. I almost picked up Stranglehold for PS3 at $13.88 but decided not to since I still have a bunch of games that need played.

[quote name='WatchdogXC']I ended up going to Sam's today to check it out along with picking up some other stuff and the selection was kind of lacking. I almost picked up Stranglehold for PS3 at $13.88 but decided not to since I still have a bunch of games that need played.[/QUOTE]

My K*Mart has Stranglehold clearanced at $10. I don't know if that's normoal, I haven't had time to check the K-Mart thread. I think i'll go find it now...

damn I was just there today I should have checked.

But for the most part I think Sam's Club deals are YMMV since they are part of Wal Mart and we know how they are.

[quote name='josemp81']i bought vegas 2 for $10.88[/quote]

Really? At Sams as well? I did not really like the game when I rented it but for under $11 I would give it another try.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Sams deals are almost as YMMV as Walmart deals are. It seems like my local sams club never drops the price of anything.[/quote]

I have never seen mine drop the prices EVER. Thats why I am shocked.

bread's done
Back