Sam's Club B&M - Guitar Hero World Tour - Complete Band Game (PS3) for $53.81 (YMMV)

MidnightMarauder74

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Searched around the forums and didn't see this posted:
I just bought the Guitar Hero World Tour - Complete Band Game for PS3 for $53.81 at the Sam's Club in Chino Hills, CA. I was just interested in the guitar because I've heard it's one of the better ones out there. But I couldn't resist for this price! It was weird how the PS2 version was still over $100! I picked up the last set on the floor. They may have more in the back. Good luck!!!

[quote name='weeitzme']What about the 360 version?[/QUOTE]

The only band kit under $100 for GHWT was for the PS3. I don't remember the price for the 360 but I'm sure it was over $100.

its not fair...my sams club is all regular prices

and especially the rockband and guitar hero stuff..they have so so so much but its all reg priced.

I want to confirm this. I picked up the Guitar Hero World Tour band kit at the Sam's Club in St. Charles, MO for $53.81 too. They only had one copy, but it might be worthwhile to check out the other clubs in the St. Louis area.

[quote name='Homer007']I want to confirm this. I picked up the Guitar Hero World Tour band kit at the Sam's Club in St. Charles, MO for $53.81 too. They only had one copy, but it might be worthwhile to check out the other clubs in the St. Louis area.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up.

Update for those in the Los Angeles area:

I was just at the Chino Hills store to try to get the full band kit for my bro-in-law but apparently I had gotten the last set last weekend. So Chino Hills is out of stock.

Another friend of mine called the Long Beach store which had the kit priced at $53.81 but it was also out of stock.

[quote name='One4Deuce']Are these sets marked at these prices? Or do you just take it to the checkout and find the price there?[/QUOTE]

The set that I saw was marked at this price.

I saw the ps2 guitar hero WT complete band game for $53.81 here in Fountain Valley,Ca.. Too bad ps3 is on its regular price.. I just picked up Mirror's edge for 12.xx,NBA08 for 8.xx,spiderman web of shadows for 11.xx, lego batman 8.xx and midnight club LA for 14.xx all for ps3.. I saw Resistance 2:CE for $25.xx.. Too bad they're out of stock.

bread's done
Back