Sam's Club Clearanace | RE4, MP2, NBA Street V3, Sly 2

.JPG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Hey CAG's,

I was just at my local Sam's Club today, and i found Resident Evil 4 for Gamecube for $25 brand new, NBA Street V3 for $15 or $20, Sly 2 for Playstation 2 for $10 or $15, Metroid Prime 2 for $25, and some other Xbox Games, Playstation 2 games, and Gamecube games all for $25 or under. The sign there said that there WAS Paper Mario 2 for $25, and there where a lot of other games listed also, but I wasn't there long to notice to much.

I don't know if this is a clearance for ALL Sam's Club stores, but I saw that they where putting newer games up and clearancing their older ones. I would call your local Sam's Club and see if there are getting rid of any games. They where NOT in my video game section, they where in a Clearance area, so if you go, make sure to check there.

Just thought I'd let you all know.

[quote name='pimpinc333']It's YMMV. They mark down games if they aren't selling usually to half off.[/QUOTE]

In ways I already know it may be YMMV, but it doesn't hurt to check. Just call your locak Sam's Club and see. A lot of Sam's CLub clearance items at the same time ot make room for never one's if like you said the olds one's don't sell. But even so I'd just thought I'd let some CAG's know in case anyone was interested.

[quote name='.JPG']In ways I already know it may be YMMV, but it doesn't hurt to check. Just call your locak Sam's Club and see. A lot of Sam's CLub clearance items at the same time ot make room for never one's if like you said the olds one's don't sell. But even so I'd just thought I'd let some CAG's know in case anyone was interested.[/QUOTE]

Yep check anyways since they might have other games on sale.

I thought MP2 was that cheap everywhere or am I just stupid? No give it to me kids! ;) Maybe i was thinking of the original. I do still need to pick up the sequel.

In general, Sam's Club prices will be the same across the nation. The only time they tend to differ is if a store is down to their last few items of a certain product and they are attempting to clear it out.

Sam's Club is weird with how they adjust their prices, your local Sam's Club may have none of these deals, or they may have all of them and more, but mine had some so I know they are somewhat starting to clear some games out. If you stop by your Sam's Club, look for the games I mentioned above in the Video Game area, not clearance, if these games are in that area, that could mean they will be going on clearance, if they're not there, that means they are already on clearance, or are sold out. So it doens't hurt to check.

[quote name='TheBookerMan']What does YMMV mean >.>[/QUOTE]

I actually was curious about what this meant too, it means Your Mileage May Vary, which means that it depends where you go, some stores may have it, others won't.

I saw amazing island for around 13$

I also saw pokemon pinball for 16$ and change, its still a good price for pokemon pinball, the 14.99 at fye was better but at least there is another place to get this game without having to suffer by getting a used incomplete copy that could be a bootleg.

They had lots of copies of pokemon pinball.

Sams club here has no DS games, the only title they have is nintendogs, they only seem to get the most popular games and usually they come in after release date, also sometimes they are more expensive than other stores. But on the gameboy advance games they usually charge like 30$ or more for new ones and you can find sales that beat that price. Also our sams club still has donkey kong and original gameboy advance bundles for the original price, its a ripoff if you ask me, its like 96$ for a gameboy advance original + some game.

bread's done
Back