Sam's Club Deals

jeff0514

CAGiversary!
Over the last few weeks I've gotten a couple good deals from Sam's Club. Picked up Starfox Command (NDS) for $20 and Fight Night Round 3 (PSP) for $12. FNR3 was actually marked $18, but rang up for $12.

I assume these are YMMV, because it seems the games differ between stores.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']O yeah well yesterday at sams club this chick just asked me if I wanted a chicken strip and she gave it to me for FREE![/quote]

Did you go ahead and buy the pallet of chicken strips?

Over the last few weeks, picked up Tekken(psp) for $14.87 and lately Battlefield 2:MC(360) for $22. Saw X-men(360) for $14.78 and Amped 3, Top Spin 2, NHL 2K6, College Hoops 2K6 and Table Tennis for $19.22.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']O yeah well yesterday at sams club this chick just asked me if I wanted a chicken strip and she gave it to me for FREE![/QUOTE]

LOL my nephew loves Sams. His quote last time was "That was a good trip!! I got a game and I got to eat and everything". He basicly tackles the old ladies handing out food.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Can anyone confirm the $20 Starfox Command being storewide because that is a sweet deal.[/quote]

yeah but cmon you know you wanna know how much the chicken strips are too lol. i could go for one of those huge boxes of frosted shredded wheat.

Saw the following at Sam's (GC):

RE4 -- Non PC Version -- 2 copies, $10 each
Some EA Boxing Title -- $10

Various other titles. Their selection was strange to say the least. They had a lot of games that I've never seen before.

Location was Akron, OH (Fairlawn Sam's)

bread's done
Back