sams club shipped me the wrong order

bigscoot4269

CAGiversary!
will i be compensated in some way for this mess up i ordered the special edition of grand theft auto for xbox 360 and they sent me the playstation 3 version

Speak with a friendly Sam's Club Associate at:

1-888-746-7726.

Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Saturday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Sunday
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

OP, this should be posted in a different section of the forums. This is the Video Game Deals section; the thread you started isn't about a video game deal.

In for 40 anyway.

so whats the best method to use if i just wanna swap the ps3 version for the xbox 360 version should i go and do it in store, or contact them to have someone pick this one up?

[quote name='cwalker3']It probably was some idiot who didn't know how to follow directions or something.

[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :applause:

duh, call your local store to make sure the 360 version you want is in stock, if so, just take the PS3 version in for a swap...lol this is worth a post???:roll:

[quote name='bigscoot4269']so whats the best method to use if i just wanna swap the ps3 version for the xbox 360 version should i go and do it in store, or contact them to have someone pick this one up?[/quote]

Someone obviously didn't see the post that was above this one they made, linking to Sam's return/refund policy. :roll::roll::roll:

bread's done
Back