Sams Club YMMV Move Bundle $32.01

yeah thats the way i am about the one i bought. But thats just because i dont have any games that use it except dead space extraction and even then its trouble to set up the camera set up the controllers play for a bit and then put it all away so my 2 year old wont get it. They also had Start the part for move for $18 i believe.

They have it for 32.01 near me, but i have no urge to pick it up. Anyone want to convince me that this is an amazing price for move or should i let it slide?

Nevermind.

Still $98 here.

If anyone can grab an extra one for $30'ish let me, know, and I'll pay you back, plus shipping, of course. :)

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']How do you see what the price is at your local club? Not seeing it...[/QUOTE]

Select a club like you would for in store pickup. Once you do it will show a "club" and "online" price next to each other.

This works, done it for other clearance.

$95 or more around me though :/ I'll keep an eye out :) it will drop eventually if past items are any indication.

[quote name='hebrewhammer587']They have it for 32.01 near me, but i have no urge to pick it up. Anyone want to convince me that this is an amazing price for move or should i let it slide?[/QUOTE]

You should just buy me one because I'm jealous of all the Sams Club deals I never get. All stores within 100 miles of me are 94 bucks.

Also, Move was announced for Bioshock Infinite at E3. This is why I want one =D

[quote name='Phenomic']You should just buy me one because I'm jealous of all the Sams Club deals I never get. All stores within 100 miles of me are 94 bucks.

Also, Move was announced for Bioshock Infinite at E3. This is why I want one =D[/QUOTE]

Mine is at 70. If it gets a bit lower I may pick it up. I was watching a psp go but someone picked it up around 65 while I was out of town.

[quote name='Phenomic']You should just buy me one because I'm jealous of all the Sams Club deals I never get. All stores within 100 miles of me are 94 bucks.

Also, Move was announced for Bioshock Infinite at E3. This is why I want one =D[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I think shipping it would negate any savings you would want and I think I will not buy it because I have a Wii and that thing barely gets any use anyways...

[quote name='estofan']Wow, my club price is $98.88, more than the advertised online price of $94.88...[/QUOTE]
Ditto, odd.

If you can get it for that price, I would definitely pick it up. I paid $100 for my bundle a while back and don't regret it. Also helps that I get free Move games from my rewards site!

[quote name='hebrewhammer587']They have it for 32.01 near me, but i have no urge to pick it up. Anyone want to convince me that this is an amazing price for move or should i let it slide?[/QUOTE]

:drool: Let it slide so someone who wants it can get it. You obviously don't if you need convincing at this price

bread's done
Back