Sam's Club YMMV - PS3 Games - Bayonetta $17.85, Darksiders $20.15, more...

hohez

CAGiversary!
Just got back from Sam's Club in Longview Texas, and they had some pretty good PS3 Game Prices

Bayonetta - $17.85 Pic
Darksiders - $20.15
Dante's inferno - $24.00

Bioshock 2 - $22.55 Pic
Heavy Rain - $39.91 Pic
Brutal Legend - $14.01 Pic

Dark Void - $9.71 Pic
Army of Two the 40th Day - $ 23.55

I guess this is the closest to an official Sam's Club thread that we have running right now. Here are my finds at the Cookeville, TN Sam's Club:

:360::ps3:Bioshock 2 24.91
:360:Beatles Rock Band (game only) 19.99
:360::ps3:Final Fantasy 13 29.91
:360:Mass Effect 2 23.51 (also, it appeared to be the last copy)

That's a hell of a deal for Final Fantasy 13 AND Mass Effect 2...lots of gaming split between the two. As always, YMMV.

Ok, wow went in there to check out the deals, and they had

Ratchet and Clank Future: A crack in time $1.21.
Rediculously cheap.

picked up a couple 360 games at Sams today. Saints Row 2 12.81, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for 5.81.

[quote name='nizar818']Ok, wow went in there to check out the deals, and they had

Rediculously cheap.[/QUOTE]
Wow what a cheap price lucky find!

Would it be possible to return/rebuy a videogame at a Sams Club to get a cheaper price? At a local Sams Club, Mass Effect 2 is ringing up as 23.51 but no copies. At another, they have it for 33.xx. I want to buy it at 33 and return it and rebuy it to get it for 23. Does anyone have any good experiences doing this?

[quote name='jk5000']Thats weird, its the complete opposite with me, mabey its just Houston. Managed to get the 9.87 Batman AA, and Wii Punchout last year, and verified all stores with the items in stock in my area were in fact charging the same price.[/QUOTE]

WOAHHHHH. Those are some damn good prices on some damn good games.

[quote name='nizar818']Ok, wow went in there to check out the deals, and they had

Rediculously cheap.[/QUOTE]

Damn, that's a helluva deal on a great game!

Just got my Sam's membership, was wondering if you guys are finding these games as marked or do they ring up cheaper at the register?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Just got my Sam's membership, was wondering if you guys are finding these games as marked or do they ring up cheaper at the register?[/QUOTE]When in-store, the games are as-marked. I purchased Uncharted 2 and Bayonetta for PS3 Friday, July 29th, and Uncharted 2 was marked on the game as $16.21 and came up as $16.21. Bayonetta was marked as $24.91 and came up as $24.91. Willow Grove, PA outside of Philadelphia. The games are different in-store than they are online. Uncharted 2 is $30-something online. See for yourself
Sam's Club-Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - PS3

Seen today
Bayonetta PS3 15
Army Of Two The 40th Day XBOX 360 30
Band Hero XBOX 360 15

More but i can't remember all of them!

Bought Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3) for $12.11 today in Cocoa FL. It is the original, not game of the year. It did come with the special bat armor code for the challenge maps.

[quote name='icqpimp']When in-store, the games are as-marked. I purchased Uncharted 2 and Bayonetta for PS3 Friday, July 29th, and Uncharted 2 was marked on the game as $16.21 and came up as $16.21. Bayonetta was marked as $24.91 and came up as $24.91. Willow Grove, PA outside of Philadelphia. The games are different in-store than they are online. Uncharted 2 is $30-something online. See for yourself
Sam's Club-Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - PS3[/QUOTE]
Nice price on UC2. I would get it, but it's $30 at mine. Seeing as it dropped $5 is such a short amount of time, I can see it going lower. I would buy it at $30 if I didn't have so many games to complete.

At the Latham Farms Sam's Club in Upstate NY, Found Darksiders at my Sam's for $12.11 on the 360. Got the last copy (or so that I saw), which was out on the shelf. The PS3 version was still over $20 though, and they were still using the plastic cards for these.

Can the mods please merge all the SAMs club threads. It's just getting a little nuts with everyone starting new ones we the notice another is cheaper there. Thanks!

No Tekken 6's in my location but i actually managed to find a Drake's Fortune Dualshock3 Bundle! for 55 bucks!

Funny thing, it took them forever to figure out how to register "Open House", i didn't see the price for non members though. So there i am standing in line for 5 minutes while the line get's larger and i am the only one buying 1 thing XD. Oh, and drove to a Costco by accident before find the Sam's club.

Got:

Bioshock 2 PS3 - listed 17.91, rang up 14.21
FF XIII XBOX - listed 19.91, rang up 15.41
Heavy Rain - listed and rang up at 29.91

Sams club is def hit or miss, Bioshock 2 was 24.51, FFXIII 29.41, and Darksiders 38.51. Didnt buy anything but reporting these prices as to match to what others are finding.

The Sam's on East Sunshine in Springfield, MO has 3 copies left of Heavy Rain after I bought mine. They also had a bunch of older games in the cage that didn't have cards out. So there may be some more good buys there but I didn't check since I already had them.

Went to Sam's Club Yesterday, saw Heavy Rain for $22.00, and The Beatles: Rock Band (PS3, 360) for $15.00.

Oh, it was the Mt. Nebo location in Pittsburgh PA. :)

Went to Sam's today and they had an x360 slim for 266. I cant help feeling disapointed as I just bought an arcade + hard drive a couple weeks ago. :p

Got a Halo Reach controller for 45 bucks at Sam's in Sterling Heights MI. They had heavy rain for 23 but my buddy picked up the last copy...not sure if they get more

I saw several 360 and PS3 2-packs for $27. The ps3 ones were various combinations of SOCOM Confrontation, SBK Championship, 007, Ratchet & Clank crack in time, Tom Clancy's Endwar, etc. I can't remember which was with which though. It was usually an older GH game with a shovelware title I think.

bread's done
Back