Samsung 46" 1080p - LNT4661F

xbox_mole

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
BestBuy is going to have this for $700 off this coming week and Sunday and Monday only they are offering 3 years of free financing and I'm really considering it since they have the 60 day PM policy on HDTV's that will cover me if anything goes on sale around Super Bowl time.

I have a few questions though about the TV and BestBuy....

1) Does anyone else own this TV, what are your experiences with it?

2) How is BestBuy with delivery of TVs? Did you have a problem with them delivering at all and had to return it?

3) I really don't want to get BestBuy's warranty. Does Samsung offer extended warranties directly through them? If so, do you have an idea of the price range?

4) Does anyone know of any BestBuy coupons that could save me a bit more this weekend?

I have the 65 series. It's a very nice TV.

You can get the 61 for about $1499 and the 65 for $1599 on Amazon. That's where I bought mine about 3 weeks ago with free shipping an no tax.

Just did a quick search both at Amazon and Best Buy's site. BB will have it for $1500 before tax and shipping. Amazon has it for $1480 and you don't pay tax or shipping. Amazon's white glove delivery is pretty good and they offer similar types of warranties. Not sure if it would be cheaper if you were to price match it at a CC or Sears. Maybe it's worth it, maybe with tax and shipping it wouldn't make a difference. BTW, the TV is of good quality but like The Question said, do your homework and don't rush. It'll only continue to drop in price.

bread's done
Back