Samsung LN40A650 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV with RED ToC $1,189.00 SHIPPED + NO TAX

Ha429rout

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
This is such a great deal on one of the top selling TV's on Amazon! Hurry before they all sell out!

Also if you buy any Samsung HDTV that's $1,000 or more you get a $200 gift certificate via mail-in rebate good for official NFL gear from NFLShop.com

AND Free White Glove Delivery!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='scuba t']I thought about buying this tv but people say 1080p doesn't really matter under 50 inches.[/quote]

LMAO you serious...you can always tell a difference in how the looks just by looking at it..Also I'm not trying to flame you but Amazon has sold SOOO many TV's that are under 50 inches.

[quote name='Ha429rout']LMAO you serious...you can always tell a difference in how the looks just by looking at it..Also I'm not trying to flame you but Amazon has sold SOOO many TV's that are under 50 inches.[/quote]

Its hard to notice too much of difference between 720p and 1080p at sub fifty in most instances.

[quote name='Static X']Viewing distance has a TON to do with 1080p being noticeable.[/quote]

Also true but even with the 120 HZ you can really see the difference..there will be no motion blur either!

120Hz IMO is shit. I'll upgrade my LCD when they stop this gimmicky BS and put out an LCD TV that operates at 1000Hz like Plasma does.

bread's done
Back