Samsung Mobie Be A Winner Sweepstakes

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Dang I been trying every hours but like 4 the past 3 days with no luck. Oh well maybe I'll get lucky.[/QUOTE]
Same....with 4 different emails...nothing at all

[quote name='Solvarsym']No, 4 different legit emails and 4 different legit names and addresses. Pays to have alot of close relatives I guess.[/QUOTE]

what are the rules for that, can you have more than one person playing per household?

too lazy to check

[quote name='Solvarsym']No, One entry per household as well I believe.[/QUOTE]

I actually read through the entire terms and all the fun stuff, It never says one entry per household so you are safe.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Wow, so Solvarsym just spoke out of his ass, not cool man.[/QUOTE]
Notice the "I believe" part, or can you not read?

I never said I was 100% sure, I went over the FAQ and Official rules a couple of days ago...doesn't mean I'm going to remember it LINE FOR LINE.

Can someone tell me the winner for Dec 9th at 11:00pm? For some reason it's left blank on my screen...

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Just signed up for this, thanks OP. This will keep me busy for awhile lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here! I have myself and 3 other co-workers trying to win. So far nothing yet but our hopes are high!

[quote name='spidamatrix']Just won the phone! Thanks so much OP![/QUOTE]

Awwwww SNAP! :) Congrats. :applause: Hopefully we'll see more CAG wins by the 23rd.

And thanks OP...I thought I wrote something here earlier this week to thank you for posting this. :lol:

[quote name='spidamatrix']Just won the phone! Thanks so much OP![/QUOTE]
NICE NICE!! Can't wait for them to arrive! Good luck to everyone still going for one!

[quote name='sippycupz']NICE NICE!! Can't wait for them to arrive! Good luck to everyone still going for one![/QUOTE]

Looks like a great phone, I am probably just going to end up selling mine off though since I do not have T-Mobile. This is pretty awesome though, really expensive phone, seems a decent amount of CAGS are getting lucky with this one.

I already have a couple people on craigslist willing to pay 300 for it...I may just be getting a ps3 for christmas afterall lol

Tmobile unlocking is easy too or at least it was. Get someone with an account in good standing to fill out a webform and they get back to you in so many days. I unlocked my g1 to go overseas in less than 24 hours without having to talk to a single person.

[quote name='sippycupz']Is it possible to use this phone under AT&T?[/QUOTE]

Yes but you'll need to unlock the phone first. Can probably find a how-to online or do what sleepydumbdude suggested.

Yeah I've probably entered 40-50 times. =( Grats though. Samsung does make some nice phones, my last 3 have been Samsung and I've had little to no complaints.

For the people here who won something, are you a T-mobile subscriber? Maybe they're giving the stuff to non T-mobile folks so they can switch over.

[quote name='Metalic']No luck yet. Been doing it for every hour for 3 days.[/QUOTE]

sleep deprivation much?

Yeah, it's a crapshoot as far as I can tell. I've been entering about 10 times a day, and no luck. Plus, while it seems like a few CAGs got lucky early on, it's really slowed down. Apparently, the word is out on this giveaway.

bread's done
Back