Samsung Mobie Be A Winner Sweepstakes

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Woke up this morning, tried to enter to win and found that I'd won a phone last night! Woo Hoo! Only 2 weeks of trying![/QUOTE]

Woot! Congrats, sir! I wonder if anyone who has won a couple of weeks ago will start to receive th phones this week.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Woot! Congrats, sir! I wonder if anyone who has won a couple of weeks ago will start to receive th phones this week.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious too. Anyone receive their phones yet?

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I'm curious too. Anyone receive their phones yet?[/QUOTE]
I think they send them out in groups. I think all the winners during a week have their phone shipped at the end of that week.

The friend of mine I mentioned that won a Phone got his yesterday. I think it only took about 2 weeks to get to him, maybe even less than that.

[quote name='RAY16']The friend of mine I mentioned that won a Phone got his yesterday. I think it only took about 2 weeks to get to him, maybe even less than that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the e-mail I got said I can expect the phone within 14 days. I'm excited as I've never had a phone like this one. Thinking of switching to T-Mobile so I can use it.

Now we'll see if my wife has any luck winning one...

[quote name='cRodz']i been trying the past week till today and i am proud to say that:
I have not won[/QUOTE]

i feel your pain.. same boat here

just got home and the phone i won was on my front porch shipped by usps priority mail. this is a very nice phone not really heavy at all and over all it is just a little smaller than my iphone. good luck to everyone else still entering.

What does it say on the screen when you log-in?

Does it say anything to show what e-mail or name you're under?

Every time I try to log-in it says my password isn't correct.
I click on the validation link again, and can log in, but that's the only way.

Any ideas?

And congrats to those who won :)

[quote name='Torqz']Does the email get sent right after each hour for the winner?[/QUOTE]

Yes you get it right after. If you look on page one of this thread someone posted a screen shot of what the page looks like after you've won.

[quote name='KillSwitch DV8']just got home and the phone i won was on my front porch shipped by usps priority mail. this is a very nice phone not really heavy at all and over all it is just a little smaller than my iphone. good luck to everyone else still entering.[/QUOTE]

Any chance we could see some photos of it?

11-12 days entering almost every hour, no luck (save for 2am Central-7am Central), I would love the TV but gotta win a phone first!

Wow this is truly addicting.... I've been clicking every hour except for the crucial moments I've been sleeping. I've degraded myself to committing to win one of these phones lol. I really hope I win one in these last three days only 54 more chances to win!!!!! XD

Haha me too viks, at least it's more entertaining than just clicking through an entry and blindly hoping. I enjoy the instant 'gratification' of being let down every now, then clicking "Enter now" and thinking "hey I've got another chance! woohoo!"

Just this hour and the next, and then I'll be free of this... I'm going to miss it honestly... even if I didn't win, entering every hour made time fly by.

Is there any other contests like this one?! Pretty easy to just click a button each hour for a chance to win

Last chance is right now, this very hour! I still haven't won, and don't reasonably expect to...but there's always the last chance to snatch some modicum of victory out of the jaws of defeat!

Here's hoping that the last entry of the giveaway will be different than the first several dozen.

[quote name='Torqz']Is there any other contests like this one?! Pretty easy to just click a button each hour for a chance to win[/QUOTE]

I really wish :whistle2:\ This is the way that contests should be run :p I'm upset I missed this thread, somehow, until today

[quote name='Bigandtasty']Apparently it's over, but for some reason I can still click the "Enter to Win" button.[/QUOTE]

forgot about the west coasters

its over now.

Damn. I was getting used to entering at 3 in the morning (although I'm east coast so not as much help as west coast at 3 AM) since finals are over to increase my chances too. Seems like I just changed my sleeping habits and it's already over... Add me to the pile of CAG losers :p

[quote name='Interstella 5555']forgot about the west coasters

its over now.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I meant I could still click "enter to win" at 12:01 AM Pacific.

But yeah, it's over, it doesn't refresh every hour even though the contest page is still up.

Oh well sucks I didn't win but relieved that its over. I am so sick of booting up my netbook every hour or trying to find the nearest computer. At work I actually left a meeting for 5 minutes to go to my computer to enter. Also if I would wake up randomly during the night I had my netbook to the side of the bed and would enter and go back to sleep.

[quote name='boagman']Am not win. Hey: at least it's good to know that some CAGs scored with this. Enjoy, you winnerly winners, you![/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm a bit sad this is over. Tried to win one for my wife as well but one is good enough for me!

Wish I would have found the contest a bit earlier tho too. I found it about halfway thru.

Congrats to all the winners!

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Oh well sucks I didn't win but relieved that its over. I am so sick of booting up my netbook every hour or trying to find the nearest computer. At work I actually left a meeting for 5 minutes to go to my computer to enter. Also if I would wake up randomly during the night I had my netbook to the side of the bed and would enter and go back to sleep.[/QUOTE]

..... tell me about it finally I can get some sleep!!!!:drool:

didn't win one myself :(

However grats to all you CAGs that did win one. It looks like a great phone, especially for free.

yep

disappointment everywhere....

i sometimes wished to go to sleep at 11 and wake up at 8 and find that glorious and shiny
"you have won!"
but i never had the opportunity to see the winning message.

Loser reporting in.

bread's done
Back