Samsung Pay 20% Off Select Gift Cards

Just noticed this today while i was checking the app.  They have a handful of select gift cards on sale for 20% off.

List:

AMC - $25 for $20

Buca Di Beppo - $50 for $40

Crazy 8 $50 for $40

Famous Footwear $25 for $20

Gymboree $50 for $40

Hallmark - $25 for $20

Hotels.com - $25 for $20

Kohl's $50 for $40

Lucille's Smokehouse Bar B Q - $50 for $40

Petco - $50 for $40

Regal Entertainment Group - $50 for $40

Rue 21 - $25 for $20

TGI Fridays - $25 for $20

Toys R Us $50 for $40

Under Armour 0 $50 for $40

Not sure how long this will last - most likely until they sell out.  I picked up two of the Toys R Us for $80 which i am hoping to use on one of the new $99 3ds systems next week.

I will try to update the list if new cards show up next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might have to pick up some toys r us gift cards and flip them to Nintendo points or something.

sent from my galaxy s6 edge plus using tapatalk on android

Might have to pick up some toys r us gift cards and flip them to Nintendo points or something.

Just letting you know now, you can't use gift cards to buy prepaid cards at ToysRUs. I tried earlier this year and was told this, so Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, and all the other carde are a no go.

Just letting you know now, you can't use gift cards to buy prepaid cards at ToysRUs. I tried earlier this year and was told this, so Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, and all the other carde are a no go.
Well, that pups a damper on my excitement

I bought $100 of TRU, thanks OP. There has got to be some kind of limit per account right?

Anyway, I'd be willing to help out other CAGs (with excellent 50+ trading rep) for GC's other than TRU.

Wow not sure why this isn't getting more attention because unless there's a limit on the gift card amount you could purchase a $400 ToysRus gift card for $320 and use it to purchase a PS4 PRO.

I bought two and picked up the fire emblem games on 3ds. Both were on sale and it was buy one get one 30% off...
So, that was a lot of discounts lol

Wow not sure why this isn't getting more attention because unless there's a limit on the gift card amount you could purchase a $400 ToysRus gift card for $320 and use it to purchase a PS4 PRO.
You have to purchase in $50 increments. So you'd need to buy 8 $50 gift cards...
But I like the way you are thinking.

Going to have to check samsung for gift cards more often
I bought $100 of TRU, thanks OP. There has got to be some kind of limit per account right?

Anyway, I'd be willing to help out other CAGs (with excellent 50+ trading rep) for GC's other than TRU.

Check your announcements there is a deal for Chase card holders buy 3 gift cards and get a $15 credit. Works with 3 $5 Amazon gift cards. Must activate offer. 

bread's done
Back