Samsung Sync phone

addicted2games

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Well, I am going to get a new service/contract with Cingular (having issues with Verizon right now, thats another story) and was looking at a new phone. I want to know if any of you have the Samsung Sync phone and if you like it. I was considering a Razr or this phone. I want good battery life, clear sound, reliability and such. The music playing, camera, and internet stuff is just a bonus for me. I want to hear your opinions on the Sync phone and the Razr phone if you had experience with them. I have a month to decide which phone to get. Thanks for any help.

I looked at the SYNC and ended up getting the LG CU500. I like the camera on the SYNC but that was it. It sounded muffled to me when talking to someone.

RAZRV3xx i have it dropped it like 20 times and its still in perfect condition, best part is free ringtones cuz you can make them on the computer.

I just bought the Sync after my RAZR was stolen. I like it so far, much more usable than I expected. There are lots of reviews online that go into details though and comparisons with other phones.

I work at a call center and the sync is a pos I get so many complaints on it, I would reccommend the sony ericsson w810i, the LG is better but I have heard batt problems as well.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']If your going Cingular why not wait a hot sec for the all new Iphone![/quote]

Because that is going to cost $500 with a two year contract if I'm not mistaken.

[quote name='Thongsy']Because that is going to cost $500 with a two year contract if I'm not mistaken.[/QUOTE]

I meant it as a joke.

I have a moto Q I got for $99 with a contract, I love it and I use it to browse craigslist and CAG all day long no mater where Im at.

bread's done
Back