Samurai Shodown Sen $13.70 on amazon.com

If you are a fan of the old games... stay away. If you like a fighting game with good mechanics, graphics, and depth... stay away.

Seriously, this is one of the worst games I've played all year. And I am a fan of the old school SNK series. It broke my heart to see it come to that.

[quote name='Matedawg11']Lol no cmon I think I'd buy it at a dollar...no matter how bad[/QUOTE]

I don't know about this. I once played a game called Godai Elemental Force. Let's just say there are some games so horribly bad, you wouldn't want to play it even if someone paid you money to play. :)

I wouldn't pay more than $ 5 for this game, unless of course you are a die-hard, hardcore fan of Samurai shodown- even then you may end up regretting your purchase. Like I have.

This game sucks. I would write in detail why, but I don't even want to expend the effort for this trash. I put in some hours into this game, but it never got any better.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I may bite it for $8 or less[/QUOTE]

This. Sub $10. Just need to wait a bit more which won't be hard because this game isn't going anywhere :)

bread's done
Back