Samurai Shodown V XBox from Gamestop B&M $24.99 (YMMV)

msu89dawgs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I'm not sure if this is in effect at all Gamestop stores, but I stopped by my local GS on the way home and picked up the game, which is listed at $29.99 on their web site. It rang up at $24.99, don't know if this was a price screwup or what, but if anyone is interested in this game, might be worth a shot to run by your local GS to check the price.

Hmmm interesting, my preorder is coming in tommorow at EB, i wonder if the price will be effective ther too

[quote name='msu89dawgs']I'm not sure if this is in effect at all Gamestop stores, but I stopped by my local GS on the way home and picked up the game, which is listed at $29.99 on their web site. It rang up at $24.99, don't know if this was a price screwup or what, but if anyone is interested in this game, might be worth a shot to run by your local GS to check the price.[/QUOTE]

Next time you POSTED! makesure do not posted the Store name cuz we have alot eyes watching the website.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Next time you POSTED! makesure do not posted the Store name cuz we have alot eyes watching the website.[/QUOTE]

:?:

Huh?

[quote name='raveneyes']somebody rung you up the used price, that's all..

~b[/QUOTE]

Yep, that must be it. Didn't think about that...

bread's done
Back