Samurai Warriors 3 Wii Amazon DOTD $34.99 new w/free shipping

Just a heads up, this has been on clearance(YMMV) at Target for the past few weeks. If you're lucky, there may be copies left in your area. Was able to snag a copy for about 12 bucks in the past week.

its probably a mistake to release it on wii. for me, i dont get the chance to play wii much anyway.
have it at launch, unlocked everyone, heard about z for ps3, from then on i quit the wii version and are waiting for z ps3 version since then, hopefully it will happen.
with sengoku basara, i played for many hours on wii then switch to ps3.

[quote name='hoi1ma']its probably a mistake to release it on wii. for me, i dont get the chance to play wii much anyway.
have it at launch, unlocked everyone, heard about z for ps3, from then on i quit the wii version and are waiting for z ps3 version since then, hopefully it will happen.
with sengoku basara, i played for many hours on wii then switch to ps3.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I couldn't stand it on Wii. Heck, SW2XL on 360 looked and played better. Bought 3 at Launch, then sold it. I'm a huge SW fan too. I'm waiting for an International Z3 release. If not, I'll probably import it.

For ~$20 (from the 3rd party fulfilled by Amazon sellers) it's not a bad deal. It's a fun enough game and the co-op split screen is so much better than the DW6 and Orochi 2 on the 360 (which is just broken).

Considering that enhanced ports of the Warriors games never seem to make it beyond Japan (Dynasty Warriors 5 Special for Xbox 360 and Warriors Orochi Z for PS3 were both canceled for US/EU release), I went and ordered Samurai Warriors 3 Z from Play-Asia during their 20% off sale. $66 shipped. About as cheap as it's ever going to get I think for the Japanese version.

bread's done
Back