Samurai Warriors Chronicles (3DS) $24.99 at Best Buy - online and in store

DaBargainHunta

CAGiversary!
The reviews aren't great (they never are for any Musou type game though), but fans of this series have said good things about the 3DS version. So, I figured some of you would be interested...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samurai...1&skuId=2283765&st=samurai warriors&lp=1&cp=1

So many 3DS games have gone down in price after a few weeks. It really does pay to wait.

EDIT: There was no display of 3DS games at my Best Buy (WTF? If that's a nationwide policy, Nintendo should flip out at them!) I had to ask a guy to get one from the back for me. Thankfully, he was very cool and helpful, and I had the game in my hands within minutes. :)

Probably better to just do in-store pickup through the website if you're going that route. I've never done it though, because it always seems like something that could potentially be more hassle than it's worth if their system for it sucks, but if anyone here has any experience ordering a game on the website and selecting in-store pickup, let us know how it went.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a note: There was NO display for 3DS games whatsoever at my Best Buy, so I had to get someone to go to the back. I've edited the OP to reflect this because it might throw other CAGers off if this is the case at all locations.

[quote name='DaBargainHunta']Just a note: There was NO display for 3DS games whatsoever at my Best Buy, so I had to get someone to go to the back. I've edited the OP to reflect this because it might throw other CAGers off if this is the case at all locations.[/QUOTE]
That's odd my bestbuy still has it on display, still pilotwings.

Saw when i was picking up Brink.

I just picked this up with Uncharted 2. Great deal, i won't have a 3ds til next week but i was eyeing this game anyway. The price was marked down even in the isle, and Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3d was also $24.99. Bust a Move is $20.

[quote name='bobphone']Uh, my BB has a 3DS section as large as the DS section. It was kind of nice to see, actually.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear this isn't a nationwide issue. I still cannot fathom why my location has no 3DS section. What the fuck?

[quote name='cheesebu']I just picked this up with Uncharted 2. Great deal, i won't have a 3ds til next week but i was eyeing this game anyway. The price was marked down even in the isle, and Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3d was also $24.99. Bust a Move is $20.[/QUOTE]

You should start a thread about those other 3DS price drops. I wasn't aware of them (not that I'd buy either of those games, but still). Actually, Bust a Move is probably fun - but even $20 seems like too much for that.

[quote name='Nohbdy']How do you report this to amazon?[/QUOTE]

Look for the game on Amazon, then scroll down to the bottom of that page. I already reported it though, and nothing.

bread's done
Back