19 (100%)
My first deal that no one else posted, I hope. :pray:
Somebody always get to them before me.

4459746.box.GIF

Samurai Western $29.99 with Free Shipping

Also
4341675.box.GIF

Musashi Samurai Legend $19.99

I got the Fry's paper this morning for the Downers Grove, IL location and saw both games on sale so I checked the web and to my delight they were both listed on sale!

I usually price match with Best Buy but no BB has either game that is near me so this worked out great for me and hopefully so other CAGS.

BTW, one question I have is how do you get the titles of the thread to show up bold?

I think they show up bold when there is a new post you haven't read yet in it or when you are on the home page for that forum for the first time and the thread has new posts.

I am kicking myself on Musashi cause I picked it up at CC with some $2 games for full price so I didn't raise any eyebrows, but never returned it. I wanted it, but not for $40. Unfortunately I am out of the return window too. :sad:

Good deal, I've been waiting for a deal on Samurai Legend also. thanks OP.

Kinda wish Outpost would do what EB does---one free-ship item makes the entire order ships free---though.

Atlus!! time to run and buy 50 copies to put on ebay 1 year from now

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[quote name='Kaboobi02474']I've played this for a few hours at work and it's damn good.
Ordered.[/QUOTE]

Which one?

[quote name='js1']Which one?[/QUOTE]
Samurai Western.
It's basically a Dynasty Warriors style beatemup.

It's missing the cool stuff from WOTS, but also lacks the suck from WOTS2.

I reviewed it for my site, I got an advanced copy last month and it sucks (Samurai Western) I wouldn't buy it at $20, let alone $30. If you're going to buy it wait for it to hit $15 or less. I gave it a 6 out of 10, it's a waste of time, there's not even any combo moves, all you do is push the x button to attack over and over again. Waste of time and money.

Musashi isn't that great either, it's the same rescue princess, carry her back to the beginning of the level every single stage, boring.

LOL... which part of WOTS2 sucked? I do prefer 1 over 2 but if you take out the "I need to work and make $ to feed/bath myself" part it's not too bad.

bread's done
Back