San Andreas for Xbox - $46.99 at Wal-Mart

BARRICADE_28

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just saw this in my local Wal-mart today. The PS2 version was still around the original $59.99 price. I was floored, because i just bought the game for Xbox at EB the other week for $59.99 new.

[quote name='zewone']Where do you live? That's pretty high prices.[/QUOTE]

This is the Canada board, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Canada.

I hate how the Canada forum topics come up on the front page under Latest from the CAG Forums. Gets my hopes up then shoots them down.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']I hate how the Canada forum topics come up on the front page under Latest from the CAG Forums. Gets my hopes up then shoots them down.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, caught me off guard. I'm not a fan of the regional deals forums.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, caught me off guard. I'm not a fan of the regional deals forums.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if there is a way to label the regional deals as such in their topic titles automatically so as to not create confusion.

You should put [Region] in the title. Example "[Canada] SA for xbox" or "[Northeast] Clearance". That would make things less confusing.

Not only does the navigation combo box say the forum name pretty clearly, but near the top of the page the exact folder you are currently viewing is shown.

bread's done
Back