San Andreas Question

XboxMaster

CAGiversary!
Yes, I'm still playing this game, and I have a question. After restarting for my third time, I'm ready to leave Las Santos. The next mission I do will be the one where you are transported out to the country. My question is: do I lose all my money once I leave Las Santos? I doubt they'd do that, but I just wanna make sure--better safe than sorry! :D

[quote name='XboxMaster']Yes, I'm still playing this game, and I have a question. After restarting for my third time, I'm ready to leave Las Santos. The next mission I do will be the one where you are transported out to the country. My question is: do I lose all my money once I leave Las Santos? I doubt they'd do that, but I just wanna make sure--better safe than sorry! :D[/QUOTE]
no you dont lose anything, you still have all your stuff

[quote name='Ozzkev55']no you dont lose anything, you still have all your stuff[/QUOTE]

OK, thanks for the help.

[quote name='XboxMaster']OK, thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]
anytime, i also recomend hopping the fence at the airport, to get some flying time in for your liscence, then you can fly the 747

[quote name='Ozzkev55']anytime, i also recomend hopping the fence at the airport, to get some flying time in for your liscence, then you can fly the 747[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I've been doing for a few days. How much fly-time to you need to get, 'cause I still don't have my license.

I think you need to be in the plane for a total of 30 minutes. I'd say just let the darn thing run cuz you can't really fly off the map, but if you happen to fly over the last island before you unlock it you're going to get shot down by the airforce.

bread's done
Back