San Diego Comic Con giveaway from Positively Popular- help decide what it will be

Darn, no e-mail so I guess I didn't win, thanks for the contest anyways! & one question, did 1 person win Brink, LA Noire & the controller? or was it three different winners?

hmm- I tried to enter, but unlike previous contests, the page doesn't update to indicate that my entry was made - attempted as "caldazar CAG". can you verify if it took?

[quote name='caldazar']hmm- I tried to enter, but unlike previous contests, the page doesn't update to indicate that my entry was made - attempted as "caldazar CAG". can you verify if it took?[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me, but when I looked at the top, the url had changed to the normal successful entry message.

to answer the questions- caldazar i get an entry for you

and there were 3 winners, 1 for each item. I had to redraw for Brink because the original winner didnt respond within a week

[quote name='basketball45231']to answer the questions- caldazar i get an entry for you

and there were 3 winners, 1 for each item. I had to redraw for Brink because the original winner didnt respond within a week[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks for verifying!

Signed up for Dirt 3 giveaway... wishing myself luck! :)

And clicked on a couple of ads to help you out as well.

bread's done
Back