San Disk 2GB PRO Duo $17.98 @ Staples B&M

-Sean

CAGiversary!
The SanDisk 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo is $17.98 in the Staples weekly adds, "Save $27"
I don't know if this is B&M, but becuase it's not listed online I'm pretty sure it is.. I'm going to my a Staples later, so I'll report on availability.

From what I saw on the ad, it's probably actually $34ish. This happened to me last week -_-

Basically they put the BIG $17.98 on there and it makes you think "Oh, all these are $17.98. Awesome!" but if you look in the small print next to the pro duo, it will say something like "$34.98 Regular price $54.98"

I didn't like that and it made me very sad.

I wonder... $17.98 would be good but not unheard of. I mean, it's not like it's the 4GB version. I think that's the one that's normally more like $50.

If this is actually $18, I wonder if I should go for it or wait for a 4GB.

[quote name='MongooseDoom']From what I saw on the ad, it's probably actually $34ish. This happened to me last week -_-

Basically they put the BIG $17.98 on there and it makes you think "Oh, all these are $17.98. Awesome!" but if you look in the small print next to the pro duo, it will say something like "$34.98 Regular price $54.98"

I didn't like that and it made me very sad.[/quote]
Yeah I saw that. I thought, "Maybe it's on sale, then on sale again?" I'll check staples later...

The 2 gig pro duo is on sale for $34.99, not $17 I'm looking at the ad as I type.
But, on a side note - all MP3 players (except Ipods) are 40% off! They carry Zunes, Creative Labs, etc...

[quote name='donut']The 2 gig pro duo is on sale for $34.99, not $17 I'm looking at the ad as I type.
But, on a side note - all MP3 players (except Ipods) are 40% off! They carry Zunes, Creative Labs, etc...[/quote]
The ad says up to 40% off, so I'm guessing the cheapo mp3 players are 40% off while stuff like zune would be maybe 5% off.

[quote name='Ryukahn']The ad says up to 40% off, so I'm guessing the cheapo mp3 players are 40% off while stuff like zune would be maybe 5% off.[/quote]

Oops sorry, your right....

bread's done
Back