San Francisco/San Jose/Oakland bay area home owners - free $100 gift card

MAYBESEW

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi guys,

Wasn't really sure where to put this one since it has a local requirement to it, but there may be many people out there that live in the Bay area of northern California on here.

Solar Universe is doing a promotion this month (and may continue to next month), that if you are a home owner and interested in getting solar panels (or not), they will give you and me a $100 gift card just for talking to them.  The salesmen is a friend of mine (His name is Jeremy) and this offer is only good thru existing customers so since I got solar on my house in January, I can refer people.

All I would need is your email address.  I provide it to Jeremy, he will contact you and ask for your address.  They look up your house on google earth and measure your roof etc.  Once they have put together an estimate, he would come out to your house and discuss the options available to you.  That is when the $100 gift card is delivered to you.

I realize this is a little more effort than just clicking a referral link, but it's also a lot more reward as well.

Here is their site if you want to make sure they are a legit company: https://solaruniverse.com/

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here in the thread or PM me.

thanks

edit:

They service the entire bay from San Francisco, Oakland and all the east bay, down to Fremont, Pleasanton, san jose, morgan hill gilroy, etc

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back