Sanctuary4gamers podcast 76: Today's Guest: Cheapy D

monkeychunkuk

CAG Veteran
Last edited by a moderator:
I should be moving this week as well, but God decided to slam me with almost 4' of snow. Guess those plans have changed...

[quote name='dubbfoolio']Good listening, Cheapy. But as a Wombat fan I'm jealous of you ;)[/QUOTE]

We wanted Wombat but we could not afford him:D

Kind of douchey for an amateur podcaster to complain so much about other amateur podcasters (especially after last week's show) but points for honesty. I know Cheapy will find this unbelievable but there are actually plenty of podcasts that sounds as good as the Cagcast.

I liked the show but it was 10% better by accents alone.

[quote name='usickenme']Kind of douchey for an amateur podcaster to complain so much about other amateur podcasters (especially after last week's show) but points for honesty. I know Cheapy will find this unbelievable but there are actually plenty of podcasts that sounds as good as the Cagcast.

I liked the show but it was 10% better by accents alone.[/QUOTE]

Yup that was my bad i didnt get my point across what i was trying to say was thier are a lot of great shows out thier that suffer with bad audio but are really good podcast's and that holds them back and give's them a lot of edit work to do, i wish we would have taken other podcast hosts advice and bought better mics at the start.wasn trying to be douchey just helpful.;)

Good show. It was weird to hear all the questions about the history and such.

This was the podcast equivalent of Cheapy being on Inside The Actors Studio.

Listened to it, enjoyed it, by the sound of it you guys have had some pretty good guests, need to listen to the dan and nelson ones sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MIGGO']Good show. It was weird to hear all the questions about the history and such.
This was the podcast equivalent of Cheapy being on Inside The Actors Studio.[/QUOTE]

:Dthast kinda of what we wanted to do Cheapy was a tough cookie to crack no tears

[quote name='volt1up']Listened to it, enjoyed it, by the sound of it you guys have had some pretty good guests, need to listen to the dan and nelson ones sometime.[/QUOTE]

Yer we have been very lucky we have some top guest to come yet,next week we have Rebel Fm's Tyler Barber

[quote name='monkeychunkuk']Yup that was my bad i didnt get my point across what i was trying to say was thier are a lot of great shows out thier that suffer with bad audio but are really good podcast's and that holds them back and give's them a lot of edit work to do, i wish we would have taken other podcast hosts advice and bought better mics at the start.wasn trying to be douchey just helpful.;)[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I was talking about Cheapy D's reason why he doesn't listen to podcasts and his woship of Stern (who I find terrible). Cheapy, you don't just should like an egomaniac, you are one.

The hosts were fine.

Just finished listening, I thought it was a good show, but I think Cheapy was a lot to do with that, not to blow smoke up his ass but Cheapy makes a good guest.

I'll probably listen to their podcast again, it did remind me that you REALLY need to find out what happened to the Pizza guy Cheapy, hire a private investigator or something !!

[quote name='benjamouth']Just finished listening, I thought it was a good show, but I think Cheapy was a lot to do with that, not to blow smoke up his ass but Cheapy makes a good guest.

I'll probably listen to their podcast again, it did remind me that you REALLY need to find out what happened to the Pizza guy Cheapy, hire a private investigator or something !![/QUOTE]

Hope you join us again and your right Cheapy makes a great podcast but dont tell him i said that

I have to say Im a fan of S4G.
Just listened to the Nelson episode and it was funny.
You guys do good work togther and are really funny.
I always enjoy hearing Brits talk.

I lov the bit where you make them plug their stuff with a British accent.
And the funny elevator music is cool.

Keep up the good work guys.

[quote name='adriley313']I have to say Im a fan of S4G.
Just listened to the Nelson episode and it was funny.
You guys do good work togther and are really funny.
I always enjoy hearing Brits talk.

I lov the bit where you make them plug their stuff with a British accent.
And the funny elevator music is cool.

Keep up the good work guys.[/QUOTE]

Glad you enjoy the show yup i think cheapy's Brtisih accent has to be the funniest so far

I listened to the last ten podcasts and I can't get over how much one of the hosts sounds like wombat, the bloke from Japan that is. I wonder how mush $ it would take for batty to adopt a brit accent...

Thanks Cheapy for opening our ears to the s4g podcast, very good show indeed.

[quote name='redroversk']I listened to the last ten podcasts and I can't get over how much one of the hosts sounds like wombat, the bloke from Japan that is. I wonder how mush $ it would take for batty to adopt a brit accent...

Thanks Cheapy for opening our ears to the s4g podcast, very good show indeed.[/QUOTE]

Glad you enjoyed the show im gonna have sooo much fun telling Chris he sounds like wombat!

Now downloading the newest cast since it wasnt available when I saw the tweet.
Will be listening tonite.
Good job.
Bout to go check out your site now.

[quote name='usickenme']Sorry, I wasn't clear. I was talking about Cheapy D's reason why he doesn't listen to podcasts and his woship of Stern (who I find terrible). Cheapy, you don't just should like an egomaniac, you are one.

The hosts were fine.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure how my preference of listening to Howard Stern (arguably the greatest broadcast of all time) instead of amateur podcasters makes me an egomaniac.. Outside of what is necessary for it's production, I don't even listen to the CAGcast.

[quote name='adriley313']Now downloading the newest cast since it wasnt available when I saw the tweet.
Will be listening tonite.
Good job.
Bout to go check out your site now.[/QUOTE]

Wasnt availble? in what way ?

[quote name='usickenme']Sorry, I wasn't clear. I was talking about Cheapy D's reason why he doesn't listen to podcasts and his woship of Stern (who I find terrible). Cheapy, you don't just should like an egomaniac, you are one.

The hosts were fine.[/QUOTE]
Just finished listening, I thought it was a good show, but I think Cheapy was a lot to do with that, not to blow smoke up his ass but Cheapy makes a good guest.

I'll probably listen to their podcast again, it did remind me that you REALLY need to find out what happened to the Pizza guy Cheapy, hire a private investigator or something !!

bread's done
Back